Dana White, Lorenzo Fertitta, Joe Silva to be deposed by May 2

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

Key depositions in the class-action antitrust lawsuit against the UFC by six now-former fighters are scheduled to take place in the next 40 days, with former UFC CEO Lorenzo Fertitta testifying under oath tomorrow, according to a motion to extend the discovery deadline filed yesterday by the plaintiff fighters.

In an effort to push back the current fact discovery deadline of Apr. 30 – and all future case management deadlines – by 60 days, Plaintiffs detailed their “difficulty” in obtaining compliance with document subpoenas and scheduling depositions in a 20-page filing with the District Court of Nevada.

From the filing, former UFC CEO Lorenzo Fertitta and former matchmaker Joe Silva appear…

Dana White, Lorenzo Fertitta depositions coming soon

NHBStriker

Posting Machine
Sep 5, 2015
Anything that makes it hard for these guys to just ride off happily into the sunset, I'm a fan of. I hope they trip over their lies.

bully4me

Aug 10, 2015
This will keep getting pushed back for years in hopes the fighters run out of money to persue or they will just give up and move on. Perhaps even a settlement wiill be offerd to cover the plantiffs legal bills and sign a non disclosure. Of course that will be in the distant future, once it reaches a point for the plantiffs that there's very little hope.

That's they way BIG Business works.... Break your opponent and then offer them a way out that to you is pocket change but saves them.

Haulport

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Didn't see this anywhere so figured ya'll might like to catch-up on the happenings...

I wasn't sure if this was still going or not:

Last edited by a moderator:

Haulport

First 100
Jan 17, 2015

Key depositions in the class-action antitrust lawsuit against the UFC by six now-former fighters are scheduled to take place in the next 40 days, with former UFC CEO Lorenzo Fertitta testifying under oath tomorrow, according to a motion to extend the discovery deadline filed yesterday by the plaintiff fighters.

In an effort to push back the current fact discovery deadline of Apr. 30 – and all future case management deadlines – by 60 days, Plaintiffs detailed their “difficulty” in obtaining compliance with document subpoenas and scheduling depositions in a 20-page filing with the District Court of Nevada.

From the filing, former UFC CEO Lorenzo Fertitta and former matchmaker Joe Silva appear…

Dana White, Lorenzo Fertitta depositions coming soon
Cool!

C

Ceiling Fan

Aw, and here I was hoping they would all be deposed on the same day so they could have a reunion. I bet Joe Silva hasn't seen Lorenzo since the sale, and Dana since he left. I picture Joe Silva on a waverider living life to the fullest now.

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
Appropriately, I have always felt that was more an emjoi for "balls" than a heart....................
I just learned a few days ago that an emoji is a picture and an emoticon is when you make a picture out of text, like <3. Is it true?

Does anyone know what happened with Lorenzo's deposition? It was supposed to be a couple days ago. Or is it classified?

Haulport

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I just learned a few days ago that an emoji is a picture and an emoticon is when you make a picture out of text, like <3. Is it true?

Does anyone know what happened with Lorenzo's deposition? It was supposed to be a couple days ago. Or is it classified?
I am of the belief that your emoji statements are true.

Haulport

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Dana's face will be the color of a fire hydrant during questioning.
Lol, he better keep himself in line. Judges ain't a fan of that kind of behavior even if the Fertitta's have them in their pockets.... (though this is in Cali, right?)