Dana White on Khabib’s threat to leave UFC: ‘We worked it out’

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

Last week, an irate Khabib Nurmagomedov threatened to leave the UFC. This strong statement stemmed from the possibility of his friend and training partner Zubaira Tukhugov being cut from the roster because of being involved in the UFC 229 post-fight melee.

“If you decide to fire him, you should know that you’ll lose me too,” an excerpt from Khabib’s post reads. “We never give up on our brothers in Russia and I will go to the end for my Brother. If you still decide to fire him, don’t forget to send me my broken contract, otherwise I’ll break it myself.”

During a recent run-in with TMZ, UFC president Dana White shed some light on this issue. Essentially, he says that everything has been sorted out…

Dana White on Khabib’s threat to leave UFC: We’re good, we worked it out

ShakaSway

The Unintentional Voice of Reason
Oct 18, 2015
Any guess how this got "worked out"?
1. You need to change my name, I was a dumbass who chose Sonnen over Fedor and I aint welching, but think you forgot?

2. Dana didnt work it out, he is just saying what the goal is, and now working on it. As with every other single action he does. “Hey lets make Rousey vs Gina!.....okay now that its announced lets work on it.” Its like he gives himself projects then makes it increasingly harder for himself

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
1. You need to change my name, I was a dumbass who chose Sonnen over Fedor and I aint welching, but think you forgot?

2. Dana didnt work it out, he is just saying what the goal is, and now working on it. As with every other single action he does. “Hey lets make Rousey vs Gina!.....okay now that its announced lets work on it.” Its like he gives himself projects then makes it increasingly harder for himself
SonnenShatInMeMouf

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
“We’re good. We worked it out. We’re gonna get everything worked out..."