Dana White questions Frankie Edgar’s injury: ‘How do you break your orbital bone in training?’

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

Former UFC lightweight champion Frankie Edgar was slated for his third shot at the featherweight title when he was scheduled to fight Max Holloway at UFC 218. Unfortunately, a cracked orbital bone sustained during sparring forced “The Answer” to pull out three weeks ago.

During a media scrum in Las Vegas on Tuesday, UFC president Dana White was made to wonder how such a severe injury could happen during training.

“My question for Frankie – and I haven’t talked to Frankie yet, Frankie is in Russia or something right now, I think – but how do you break your orbital in training? Unless it was a freak knee to the eye in wrestling or something like that,” White said (via…

Dana White questions Frankie Edgar’s injury: ‘How do you break your orbital bone in training?’

M

member 603

Dana if you ever trained, you fat bloated fuck, you would know how. Accidental knee to the head in a grappling scramble, a hard shot when boxing, inadvertent elbow when attacking a submission, ALL of these things are common when sparring/training.

Fuck Dana White.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Dana needs to shut his cock gobbling mouth. He is being paid an ungodly amount and all he does is down talk the fighters. He only cares about keeping himself the top star.

ShakaSway

The Unintentional Voice of Reason
Oct 18, 2015
“You know you’re going to sell by how many tickets you have left and how many days.”

Did someone just inform him thats a good indicator? Its such a no shit statement I am convinced someone just told him. Not even trying to Blaf bash here, just sincerely curious if he actually doesn’t know what he is saying.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Dana if you ever trained, you fat bloated fuck, you would know how.
This.

I've seen so many freak injuries in training and grappling competitions over the years I lost count long ago. For those wondering, when I say injuries at grappling competitions, I don't mean an injury caused by an applied joint lock I mean someone getting their arm broken in a scramble, and random shit like that.

Nov 21, 2015
Hey Dana I believe one breaks an orbital bone in practice when a pressure
is applied inward on the orbital bone surface area that is greater then the
structural strength of said surface area.

Egg gonna egg

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
Fuck the egg. Frankie is the last fighter whose heart should ever come into question. If he says he's injured you damn well know it's serious.

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
If you weren't a fat fuck boxercise instructor, you'd know...

BrunoMcGyver

Bruno no dey carry last
Dec 30, 2015
Dana if you ever trained, you fat bloated fuck, you would know how. Accidental knee to the head in a grappling scramble, a hard shot when boxing, inadvertent elbow when attacking a submission, ALL of these things are common when sparring/training.

Fuck Dana White.
No fat rich executive bashing please

M

member 3289

Dana's right. It's not an injury you break in training unless you're a fucking idiot.

CHiLLEN

All hail the Irishman
Feb 8, 2016
Dana's right. It's not an injury you break in training unless you're a fucking idiot.
Dana did make a good point. Wrestling, and could have caught a knee to the eye. It's a possibility. Even a clash of heads.. who knows. I'm interested in what explanation we will get from Frankie

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Step into the octagon and fight once before running your mouth. I know he's prez and all but ffs his over inflated ego, gigantic head and belly are just going to hopefully clash in a gigantic pile of goo soon.

Frankly I'm bored of Frankie but shut your fucking mouth, mate.

The fuck you know about training, sunshine?

The EZ Life

Posting Machine
Aug 6, 2015
It’s not an injury he would give himself...... so idk how Frankie is “a fucking idiot.” it has to be someone he’s training withs fault or a complete accident like a knee in wrestling as others mentioned