Dana White responds to Demetrious Johnson: I don't think he's the best P4P fighter

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

Demetrious Johnson has had his say about the UFC, claiming that he's been mistreated, bullied and intimated into accepting fights. Now, UFC president Dana White shared his version of events to media outlet TMZ, and the head promoter isn't too happy about what 'DJ' had to say.

White claims that, while the media rank Johnson as the pound-for-pound best fighter in the world, he feels as though Conor McGregor is the P4P No. 1.

"The media claims he's the pound for pound best fighter in the world," White said, per TMZ. "I think Conor McGregor is the pound for pound best fighter in the world."

That's not what White said after 'Mighty Mouse' submitted Wilson Reis…

White responds to 'DJ': I don't think he's the best P4P fighter

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
"Look, I think the guy with a submission loss and an extremely close decision victory over the #6 guy in his division is the best P4P fighter in the world."

Conor's nuts must taste like pure drisheen in the Egg's mouth.

FadeToBlack

Rear Naked Poke
Mar 15, 2015
This is why Dana sucks. Yes he is the best P4P fighter, he's got the longest title reign ever of any champion in any weight class and your 2nd best champion Joanna has half the number of title defenses, and she's fucking amazing. Clearly to be Dana's p4p best fighter, you need to be his friend. WME|IMG should pay attention to Scott Coker's contract at Bellator and make a move as soon as possible.

M

member 3289

When Conor fought the champ one weight class above him:

When Mighty Mouse fought the champ one weight class above him:

ender852

Posting Machine
Jan 31, 2015
2 months ago...

he was spouting bullshit then, just like he's spouting bullshit now. I think Dana is being sincere and believes in what he says maybe 5% of the time. The other 95% of the time he is talking out of his ass to sell something to the media and the fans.

Team Bisping

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Dana: 'Greatest Fighter on the planet'
Reporter: 'He wants more money'
Dana: 'Overrated, Waste of money, I'll close his fucking division'