Dana White rips Uriah Hall after UFC Fight Night 124 weigh-in miss: 'He doesn't take it serious'

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015

ST. LOUIS – Uriah Hall was forced to withdraw from Sunday’s UFC Fight Night 124 event after a pre-weigh-in incident that Paige VanZant described as the "scariest thing" she’d ever seen.

Hall (13-8 MMA, 6-6 UFC) was scheduled to fight Vitor Belfort (26-13 MMA, 15-10 MMA) in the middleweight co-headliner at Scottrade Center in St. Louis. He failed to step on the scale at Saturday’s official weigh-in, and the bout was promptly called off.

Details on exactly what happened are still somewhat unclear. Hall was transported to a local hospital after reportedly fainting and was forced to stay for more than 48 hours. He was released Sunday afternoon, but has not made any public comment on the situation.

Link: Dana White rips Uriah Hall after UFC Fight Night 124 weigh-in miss: 'He doesn't take it serious'

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
Hall seems to be another uber talented guy who just doesn't have the mindset to become truly elite. He'll always be dangerous but will never be a serious contender.

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Can't blame him for the attitude. Can't say I was surprised to hear the fight was cancelled either.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
Dana doesn't take it seriously. Crack down on huge weight cuts ya goon
I don’t think halls making a huge cut. He’s not a massive guy at 185, there are quite a few that cutvway more without issue. It’s unfortunate this happened but like others have said it’s an ongoing mental issue with hall. I really don’t think going up wouldn’t be a good move for him.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
Fuck these snitches at the UFC training center. Ratting out and criticizing Hall’s training to his boss.

Why would any fighter want to go the the UFC training center if it’s going to be away for Dana White to monitor and second guess your training or commitment after you have an injury or health issue?

I’m so upset about this that I’m thinking of going down to the crawl space, finding my old wrestling singlet, driving down to the UFC training center and slamming some heads into lockers until we figure out who this rat motherfucker is.