Dana White: Ronda Rousey is ‘not a f—king golden goose’

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

Even after two straight losses, Ronda Rousey remains as one of the biggest names in the UFC. It is something that UFC president Dana White acknowledges to this day.

In a recent interview with Sports Illustrated White gave all the credit to Rousey, not only for putting women’s fighting on the map, but also for the hard work she put in.

“Everything she told me she would do, she did,” White said. “She worked her ass off for this sport, for this company, for women. She worked herself to the bone. I’ve never had a fighter work [with publicity] the way she has. She’s made a lot of money.”

“I know for her that doesn't matter—her legacy means more to her than anything else. But you know what,…

White: Rousey is ‘not a f--king golden goose’

Last edited:

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
"Close friend" = Creep level 5,000.

Wonder how many times he put snow in her driveway........ while Travis & Edmond watched sobbing.

M

member 3289

Lol if she decides to retire now it's gonna be "Rhonda and I were never friends."

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Cyborg will fight again but they will keep her far away from Ronda .i wouldn't be at all surprised if they put Ronda against the winner of holly vs Germaine de Randamie

Atto

Chinese Virus
Feb 11, 2016
Cyborg will fight again but they will keep her far away from Ronda .i wouldn't be at all surprised if they put Ronda against the winner of holly vs Germaine de Randamie
They are never gonna put Ronda against the winner of Holly Vs Germaine. If they are gonna put Ronda against someone then it will be someone like Pena , so she can get her confidence back.

M

member 3289

They are never gonna put Ronda against the winner of Holly Vs Germaine. If they are gonna put Ronda against someone then it will be someone like Pena , so she can get her confidence back.
Pena would be a good match-up for her stylistically.

Whatever they do, they shouldn't put her in against another striker.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
She will never be the golden goose if she doesn't win another belt or avenge her losses

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
takes two f**cks to f**ck in the f**cking f**cktagon.

-Dana White

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
It's no secret I'm not a huge Dana fan but I want to give him credit for always sticking up for Ronda. Dana has thrown everyone else under the bus quicker than anything but never Ronda. I have to respect that. Even Conor he is already flipping and you can see that. I truly believe Ronda was a hard hard worker and Dana knows that and recognizes that like crazy.

I don't like Ronda but she did bust her fucking ass and she did run through people in the beginning. If I was her I would not come back only because if she keeps losing it will really tarnish her legacy in a way that hasn't happened with anyone before.

Tuc Ouiner

Posting Machine
May 19, 2016
Finally, someone else noticed that chemistry between Dana and the Rowdy one. She's always so submissive around him. He's a douche bag. He made his money with her, time to move on to greener pastures.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
I'm probably wrong, but I could swear I once heard him call her a golden goose.