Dana White says full UFC 249 card will be announced Monday

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
Your post is fair enough, the start of it I don't get, its 3 weeks man, it isn't the end of the world, if someone dies as a result of this card going forward it will cause serious problems.
yea but you're talking like I have some influence over this, like I said, I'm just sharing my true feelings. By the time this event happens, it'd have been over a month without MMA, that's too long for me.

plus, don't tell me that you're NOT going to tune in, of course you are. you're a fan just like I am a fan.

i'm sure the UFC is aware of what the consequences are. They're not going to risk their entire business closing down over one card, I'm sure the risk was fully assessed from every angle.

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Formerly formulating formally
Jan 30, 2015
yea but you're talking like I have some influence over this, like I said, I'm just sharing my true feelings. By the time this event happens, it'd have been over a month without MMA, that's too long for me.

plus, don't tell me that you're NOT going to tune in, of course you are. you're a fan just like I am a fan.

i'm sure the UFC is aware of what the consequences are. They're not going to risk their entire business closing down over one card, I'm sure the risk was fully assessed from every angle.

I agree with you to an extent.

I can go a month without live MMA no bother, there are still fights I haven't watched out there.

Been watching some ONE events I missed.

I wont tune into this card if it goes ahead, I will probably watch the fights at some stage though.

I doubt Dana gives a fuck, he seems to think they have "health stuff" covered all year round and corona is no big deal, lets see if they can run the event with less than 50 people.

Either way it shouldn't be going ahead.

I am extra annoyed about it because I know the sting of being in that position. I am entitled to fuck all welfare during this lockdown, I'm sure a lot of the crew are as well, cunt should be looking after his crew for these few weeks, not forcing them to choose between their jobs and their health, their families health and the health care professionals dealing with this virus on the ground level.

Disrespectful shit to everybody involved and I can't get behind it, doesn't matter how much I enjoy MMA.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
I agree with you to an extent.

I can go a month without live MMA no bother, there are still fights I haven't watched out there.

Been watching some ONE events I missed.

I wont tune into this card if it goes ahead, I will probably watch the fights at some stage though.

I doubt Dana gives a fuck, he seems to think they have "health stuff" covered all year round and corona is no big deal, lets see if they can run the event with less than 50 people.

Either way it shouldn't be going ahead.

I am extra annoyed about it because I know the sting of being in that position. I am entitled to fuck all welfare during this lockdown, I'm sure a lot of the crew are as well, cunt should be looking after his crew for these few weeks, not forcing them to choose between their jobs and their health, their families health and the health care professionals dealing with this virus on the ground level.

Disrespectful shit to everybody involved and I can't get behind it, doesn't matter how much I enjoy MMA.
Fair enough. Good on you