VID Dana White: "Stitch Duran was never my friend"

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
"If we were such good friends, then why didn't he reach out to me?"

Was Stitch supposed to know he was gonna be fired, and call Dana? Makes no sense.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
That might be true. They might not have been. It also seems like Dana is extra grouchy lately calling out everyone. I'm not sure what the play is here. Brow beat until submission? It all seems like no long game.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015

chingon711
2 hours ago
racist bald headed nazi prick...what a frigging asshole you are...sow the wind, reap a whirlwind.
·

Mar Oka
1 hour ago
Fuck you D-Bag White...You disrespectful piece of shit, Stitch don't need to learn shit but ur Bitch bald headed ass needs to learn a thing or 2
·

Mathieu Laflamme
1 hour ago
Sure you were not a friend of him, you cannot be a fucking dick and a friend at the same time!
·

chris smith
1 hour ago
He just doesn't know when to to shut the fuck up.
·

SAM MASK
2 hours ago
Lovers quarrel
·
·

Robert BM
1 hour ago
What a cunt.
·

KoolGNasBlackThought
1 hour ago
Dana needs to be shot
·

JollyRenjiro
2 hours ago
dana is a social path
·

sagatbalrog
16 minutes ago
karyn, u frizzy haired idiot, why didnt u ask dana WHY HE CUT STICH DURAN
·

DjEyesOpen
3 hours ago
ufc + reebok = power rangers
·

Cherry Pauper
3 hours ago (edited)
+DjEyesOpen But Reebok sucks...

Steadno
2 hours ago
over lame ass reebok yoga shorts
·

11bravo1789
2 hours ago
So you wernt friends. Who gives a fuck. He should be fired because he said that He lost money?? Fucking Dick
·

sakarai kyotomi
3 hours ago
well said dana. stitch is an illegal immigrant who should be lucky we don't have his ass deported. talk shit about your company and u get fired. its common sense

View reply

Mohamed Ahmed
20 minutes ago
Dana white Reebok deal sucks man, and im not even hattin, its really are, u just have to accept it, the kit r horrible And u sayin that nobody cares what we think, what if all of we dont buy ur ppv, would u care then? Dumbfuck
·

Jon Setser
1 hour ago
NAME 1 TIME DANA HAS ADMITTED TO BEING WRONG,EGOTISTICAL MANIAC!!!!
·

Dudewithangerissues
25 minutes ago
Dana looks weak in this video. Or anxious. Like he's becoming self aware of what a scumbag he is but doing his best to hide it. Something is troubling him.
·

Azekiel
2 hours ago
hey dana you're an asshole
·

rob_mojo5050

Jul 6, 2015
Dana has a poor EXCUSE! How does someone you bring to ur Co. From boxing world 14yrs ago along side you as the business GROWS ,He Had to see something great about him over others in his field, Now Hes Acting like he not Shit !!plus After that long journey w these ppl ,hes wasn't Ever his FRIEND that's Even Worse! Bc Everybody loves this guy hes a nice guy so theres no reason not to like him,STITCH did say that Dana changed that it used to be like good around there he would talk to everyone but Stopped sayin hi ,other ppl said it changed into a on edge atmosphere, Like if you dont like it then go!! I DON'T like how Dana &Lorenzo Seem To Have FORGOTTEN THE COMPANY WOULD NT BE WHERE IT IS TODAY "IF IT WASNT FOR US MMA FANS! I REALLY DON'T APPRECIATE THAT FOR YRS BUYING PPV N WATCHING &SINCE DANA HAD TWEETED SOME FANS SHIT!OH K WHO CARES YOU BOUGHT PPV FIGHTS GO N BUY MORE MOUNTAIN DEW N PIZZA, FUCK THIS GUY,HE WOULDNT SAY BEER N PIZZA, BC BEER SPON.THERE FLITHY RICH BC OF FANS & ARE ACTING LIKE THANKS FOR YOUR MONEY! AND FUCK YOU WE DON'T NEED YOU FANS ANYMORE! ANOTHER THING SAYIN OH I HAVE 10 OTHER CUTMAN "WELL EXACTLY WHO? NOBODY NOTICED THEM NOBODY IN MOVIES N FUCKIN FAMOUS, HE SEEN SOMETHING IN HIM 14 YRS AGO ENOUGH TO BRING HIM W A SMALL CO. WHEN HE COULD OF JUST GOT NO NAMES, NOW HE DOESN'T WANT TO ADMIT HE WAS LET GO ON SOMETHING EVERYONE HAD SPOKEN OUT ABOUT THEY DIDNT LIKE THE REEBOX DEAL ,SOMETHING SO PETTY! ACTING LIKE TO PRIDEFUL N HE DIDNT MAKE A MISTAKE! NOW HES PROWD ARROGANT GREEDY,EGOTISTICAL BIG HEAD ,COLD HEARTED ASSHOLE, STITCH SAID UFC DOESN'T PAY BETTER THAN BOXING BUT,ITS THE FIGHTERS WHO HES BONDED W/UNLIKE THERE EMPLOYERS ,ONLY DANA &LORENZO FAVORITES, CONOR,RONDA,JON JONES, ,MANY LEGENDS IN SPORT HE DOESN'T EVEN GIVE ATTENTION TOO,HES GONNA FIND OTHERS AFTER THEY GET HURT OR THEY START LOSING ,NEXT MOVING THEM ALONG THANKS FOR YOUR SERVICES ,IF YOU DONT LIKE IT BYE,AND ILK BE SURE TO FOLLOW FIGHTERS WHEREVER THEY GO!!

rob_mojo5050

Jul 6, 2015
CONOR GOT HIS REEBOX FIGHT KIT DAY OF WEIGHT IN W UFC BIGGEST EVENT ,ACCORDING TO DANA,AND HE REFUSED TO WEAR IT BOTH DAYS WEIGHT IN &FIGHT NIGHT ,WHERE MILLION OF PPL WOULD WATCH, HE HAD EVEN GOT INTO W THEM,THEN DANA TOLD HIM YOU HAVE TO WEAR IT ,BC OF COURSE HE NOTICED THAT HE DIDNT WERE IT.. OTHERS HAVE COMPLAINED THEY DIDNT LIKE IT ,DANA JUST BEING STUPID!

dacofty

Yea..Ok..Whatever
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Dana will learn one day when he is down and out that shitting on everyone will be his biggest regret. I hope he pays for everything he has done. He is a total loser who deserves the worst possible. He didnt buy the UFC Lorenzo did. He has rode Lorenzo's coat tails from day one. Biggest piece of shit to date.

He may not have been Dana's friend but he seems to have been everyone else in the UFC's friend. That tells you something about the shitroll. It takes 10 cutmen to make 1 Stitch.

Last edited:

Darqnezz

Merkin' fools since pre-school
Apr 25, 2015
I'm surprised Reebok hasn't called him out about his behavior.

dacofty

Yea..Ok..Whatever
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I'm surprised Reebok hasn't called him out about his behavior.
Well im not sure how much hands on reebok is, it seems like this deal was done and neither side knows what the others doing. Im sure behind the scenes reebok has to be saying wtf did we get into.

dacofty

Yea..Ok..Whatever
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I think he just wants everyone to googoo over him. He can't stand that people think he is a dick

check it

kids need ninja shit too
Jul 23, 2015
I think he just wants everyone to googoo over him. He can't stand that people think he is a dick
i'm positive he doesn't care if people think he's a dick. otherwise he wouldn't be such a dick to people. know what i'm saying?

dacofty

Yea..Ok..Whatever
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
i'm positive he doesn't care if people think he's a dick. otherwise he wouldn't be such a dick to people. know what i'm saying?
Well I do, but I think he started out wanting people to like him and when he saw they could care less about him, if he got fired tomorrow the UFC would continue as it is.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Watched that interview live last night, it was cringe worthy to say the least

Hong Kong Phooey

Spreading The Coronavirus one Corona at a Time
Feb 12, 2015
NO NO NO , I knew the UFC has a cutman division. Employees who handle the cutmen.

Yeahhhhhh right owl.