Dana White tells TMZ Sports he’s definitely stripping Conor

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

RedDragonUK

Posting Machine
Apr 17, 2015
Why would he strip Conor the division isn’t exactly buzzing with new contenders in fact the UFC has become so diluted as soon as Conor speaks it causes hype.

If Conor comes back with the belt it does much more for the company. Who give a shit about interim titles.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
He's hoping his bluff will get conor you commit to a fight date... classic scare tactic that a poor mofo would fold to.. not Moolah Mac. and yes i just made up that stupid Nick name because money was taken.

FrankieNYC

"My balls was hot!"
Aug 13, 2017
He seems scared to say it outright.
Here is exactly what I said five weeks ago on SD

FrankieNYC said:
I am thinking that UFC will wait 100% to make sure the Tony/Khabib fight is on (all make weight & no injury) & then strip Conor with an announcement at weigh-in.

If they strip him now & the fight doesn't happen, they piss off Conor & don't actually get the fight anyway

That is the only thing I can think of by his weird reaction.

-

I still think that is plausible by the way Dana verbally danced to TMZ
No need to spend 5 weeks saying he will strip him.
Just do it

FrankieNYC

"My balls was hot!"
Aug 13, 2017
Exactly........haven’t heard a peep from Conor in a long time
Actually he has been posting a lot of training pics on social media
Unlike November when they negotiated & he was never at a gym & always partying.
In November Dave Meltzer reported that Conor agreed to terms to fight T-Ferg at the Dec year end PPV & then changed his mind.
I said that he was not planning to fight because by all reports he was not training since Floyd.
This time I believe the negotiations are serious because he is training

M

member 3289

I was thinking that if they don't strip him and have him fight the Khabib-Ferguson winner for the undisputed belt, it would be a lot better for them from a promotional standpoint

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Actually he has been posting a lot of training pics on social media
Unlike November when they negotiated & he was never at a gym & always partying.
In November Dave Meltzer reported that Conor agreed to terms to fight T-Ferg at the Dec year end PPV & then changed his mind.
I said that he was not planning to fight because by all reports he was not training since Floyd.
This time I believe the negotiations are serious because he is training
I’m not usually for or against him either way but I really want that Diaz fight again.....that polarised the shit out of friends, family, grandmas, grandpops, aunts, uncles, wives, nerds, it geeks........

FrankieNYC

"My balls was hot!"
Aug 13, 2017
I was thinking that if they don't strip him and have him fight the Khabib-Ferguson winner for the undisputed belt, it would be a lot better for them from a promotional standpoint
I don't think when it comes to sales, it makes a huge difference
Conor will do 1.25m buys vs you in a fight (lol)

Its about Conor's ego & how far UFC goes to placate it.

M

member 3289

I’m not usually for or against him either way but I really want that Diaz fight again.....that polarised the shit out of friends, family, grandmas, grandpops, aunts, uncles, wives, nerds, it geeks........
That second Nate fight was only close if you're an idiot who doesn't know how to properly score an MMA fight