Dana White told Bisping-"GSP does not want to fight"

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015

Dana White Says Georges St-Pierre Doesn't Want to Fight Michael Bisping | MMAWeekly.com
“Right now, I’m still looking at GSP. I had a conversation with Dana White last week on the phone, he made me an offer — not for a fight — I will not reveal on here what it was but he made me an offer for something. I said what about GSP? He said ‘GSP does not want to fight’,” Bisping said on his “Believe You Me” podcast. “I said, ‘Well, that’s not what I’m hearing.’ I said I’m hearing he wants to fight me, his coach told me that he wants to fight me.“(Dana) said, ‘If I could make the GSP fight happen, I’ll make it happen, but he doesn’t want to fight you. I’m telling you.’ So I don’t know what the (expletive) is going on out there.”

jason73

Auslander Raus
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
It is amazing how both gsp and anderson went from the ufcs cash cows in the post chuck/randy era to being treated like chumps now.those guys made dana and lorenzo filthy stinkin rich and but fuck you.what have you done for me lately

dacofty

Yea..Ok..Whatever
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
The problem I see is which lies the most Dana or bisping? In a lie telling contest they would probably lie about what place they came in

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Bisbing also mentioned that Dana made him a offer but not a fight. They seem to have forgotten the fighting part of the UFC. I don't care about Dana being a reality tv star.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
Bisbing also mentioned that Dana made him a offer but not a fight. They seem to have forgotten the fighting part of the UFC. I don't care about Dana being a reality tv star.
Maybe they'll fight on Dana whites Tuesday night contender series.