Dana White’s Mom Exposes Him “He F**Ks All The Ring Girls"

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

docsavage

Nov 13, 2016
She wrote a self-published book called Dana White King of MMA that was full of all sorts of smack. For a while Jerry Millen (former PRIDE US guy that Dana hates) was helping push her attacks but no big outlet would carry them because of the implied threats of a lawsuit and / or banning from the sport.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
I think Mayhem made a similar claim a few years ago. Seems like he went so far as to say that Dana picked up an STD from somewhere.

Chromium

Posting Machine
Oct 10, 2016
Uggghhhhh......

I have a lot of negative things I could say about Dana White, but his mom might as well be Livia Soprano. She wrote a self-published book in ~2011 where she admitted she didn't even realize she was pregnant with him until several months in, barely gained weight during her pregnancy, called him an ugly baby, and said he reminded him of Rosemary's Baby when he was born.

That's right, June White compared Dana to Satan, when he was an infant. She was also largely absentee, and said he was basically a shitty son and listed him not doing a lot of chores or holding a job while in high school against him.

Furthermore, while it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if Dana slept with ring girls and/or had a full time sidepiece or three, I don't see how on earth she would actually know. If he had a former personal assistant who wanted to do a tell-all, you'd probably get far more information from that.

I'm sorry, but I'm not inclined to hear anymore of what this woman has to say. She makes me feel sorry for Dana White.

WoodenPupa

Feb 14, 2015
I think it was in unimaginably poor taste to write a book like that about her own son. It actually (inadvertently) explains a lot about his character.

I skimmed through it---it was very badly written, just a total hack job. I didn't really learn anything I didn't already suspect or know about Dana. So he's banging ring girls? Go figure. Bitter and holds grudges? Yeah, I think we all began to understand that as he made his transformation into BLAF over 10 years ago.

Can't support a Q&A with that lady just for entertainment purposes, or support whatever vendetta she has against Dana. Not a fan of his, but this kind of thing sinks too low.

wiz

Posting Machine
Jan 31, 2016
lol this is very old news. So what if he bangs ring girls. Let him live his life

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
seriously though i fuckin hate dana and i would fuck all the ring girls too and so would all of you.what is the point of being a millionaire if you cant be an asshole and fuck random whores

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
seriously though i fuckin hate dana and i would fuck all the ring girls too and so would all of you.what is the point of being a millionaire if you cant be an asshole and fuck random whores
It's literally the only reason I want to win the lottery

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Reminds me of the time Lorenzo attempted to direct message the blond ring girl but accidentally tweeted his message to her. Something along the lines of what are you doing later tonight?

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015

I can't believe that a rich man would ever try to have sex with women like this...