Danaher Death Squad breaks up.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
"A combination of factors revolving around disagreements in physical location of a future school, personality conflicts, conflicting values and an inevitable tension between the team brand and the growing individual brands of members were the main factors"

??

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
It’s not surprising in the least. Those personalities were never going to be able to last.

Wintermute

Putin is gay
Apr 24, 2015
Looks like the Ryan Bros. are splitting up.

Gordon is trying to get an audience with the governor of Texas and wants to teach law enforcement.

Man, if they though the PR infrastructure/power grid was bad... LOL

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
for some reason putting death squad on the name makes it sounds like an anti-semitic group lol.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
as evidenced by your SN, it wouldn't be the first time you've been wrong.

not even the first time in the last 30 days.

A couple things you need to remember. 1) Gordon is done anyways. 2) Gordon isn't even the most charismatic person Danaher has worked with.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
A couple things you need to remember. 1) Gordon is done anyways. 2) Gordon isn't even the most charismatic person Danaher has worked with.
Gordon is fairly replaceable...how awesome would it be for Bo Nickal to go train with Danaher and match Gordon?
I'm just saying that there was a unique time/place/personality combination that made DDS. The shine is off it now.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Gordon is fairly replaceable...how awesome would it be for Bo Nickal to go train with Danaher and match Gordon?
Don't know enough about Bo to comment. You could be making him up.

I'm just saying that there was a unique time/place/personality combination that made DDS.
He has a history of star pupils. I'm not saying it will be the same, I'm just pointing out that if he wants us to, we'll see another incarnation. Renzo's in Manhattan is arguably the most important (?, I don't really know what other word to use) team in the history of modern martial arts.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
is it true that Danaher only has rashguard and board shorts in his closet???