VID Daniel Cormier & Dana White react to Jones being pulled from UFC 200

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

benjo0101

TMMAC Addict
Jun 13, 2016
Dana looks tired, stressed, pissed off, and he knows more and has spoken to Jon but wont say. Something different about Dana these days, maybe the sale has changed his mindset, much calmer and more sombre in the last few weeks.

Despite Jones failing I still cannot warm to DC. He just seems...so annoying.
He's almost too corporate. Like a politician I cannot fully believe him because he always sounds like he is reading from a script.
He also sounds tired as fuck. 217, still a few pounds to go there too. Bet he feels like pure shit now, weight cutting hard, no fight, no money, no sleep.
Feel sorry for him, but still cannot warm to him as a fan for some reason. I feel like a bad person because I cant....

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
Well, at least they got that out of their system before the fight this time. Would have been easy to sit on it for 2 more days, they didn't.

Gibberish

Posting Machine
Dec 2, 2015
forums are supposed to make threads. I prefer more than less and all I gotta do is not click on the shit that I don't want to read. it's easy. try it.
Get his point though. Want to talk about the Jones situation? There's like five threads on it. It dilutes discussion. Especially on a board with modest number of members.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Get his point though. It dilutes discussion. Especially on a board with modest number of members.

Want to talk about the Jones situation? There's like five threads on it.
Noted and it's a good point. I just try to make things easy for members, so they dont have to weed thru multiple page threads to find a specific video or topic that may be part of the discussion, but happens after the initial incident. Like this Jones thing. I'll start merging threads if you all feel that is best.

check it

kids need ninja shit too
Jul 23, 2015
Noted and it's a good point. I just try to make things easy for members, so they dont have to weed thru multiple page threads to find a specific video or topic that me part of the discussion, but happens after the initial incident. Like this Jones thing. I'll start merging threads if you all feel that is best.
I like different threads ...especially when like you said.. there is a video or an offshooot to the original topic. Sometimes reading a 15 + page thread is no bueno.. unless of course it's @Song2 community chat thread.

And.. who had Jones in The Knockout pool?
I'm in the middle of a move and missed the deadline. Sucks because i was gonna win this one.

Also..as long as your talking about forum operations. Make an alert notification for news like this...i dont like being the last to know. Please and thank you.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I like different threads ...especially when like you said.. there is a video or an offshooot to the original topic. Sometimes reading a 15 + page thread is no bueno.. unless of course it's @Song2 community chat thread.

And.. who had Jones in The Knockout pool?
I'm in the middle of a move and missed the deadline. Sucks because i was gonna win this one.

Also..as long as your talking about forum operations. Make an alert notification for news like this...i dont like being the last to know. Please and thank you.
Splinty @Splinty