General Daniel Snyder’s defiant declaration about never changing the Redskins team name

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Because it seems pertinent when the discussion is about offensive sports teams names.
Is this where you pretend the Fighting Irish and Super Mario aren't horribly offensive stereotypes that people are ignoring because it's inconvenient?

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Is this where you pretend the Fighting Irish and Super Mario aren't horribly offensive stereotypes that people are ignoring because it's inconvenient?
Apples to oranges. are the Irish offended by the Fighting Irish? If the Fighting Irish were instead called the Drunk Irish Cousin Fuckers, would that be okay?

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
are the Irish offended by the Fighting Irish?
Most Indians aren't offended by the "Chiefs' or "Braves", but here we are.

If the Fighting Irish were instead called the Drunk Irish Cousin Fuckers, would that be okay?
Are you actually trying to equate that with a team name like "Indians"? It's not like they're called the "Drunkin Lazy Injuns".

RaginCajun

Oct 25, 2015

Are you actually trying to equate that with a team name like "Indians"? It's not like they're called the "Drunkin Lazy Injuns".
I agree they are not the same. Don't overthink the meme my friend... It is just an example. I think Snyder is not changing the name just so he can be a stubborn old rich dude.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
I agree they are not the same. Don't overthink the meme my friend... It is just an example. I think Snyder is not changing the name just so he can be a stubborn old rich dude.
My issue with the meme is that it undermines more legitimate complaints, like the name Redskins.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015

The only people i ever see wearing redskins or braves gear are indians.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
Yeah, but clearly the potato munchers and the salami swallowers deserve it.

We are talking about racism that affects human beings, not whiskey and napoli sauce-swilling animals.

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Formerly formulating formally
Jan 30, 2015
Apples to oranges. are the Irish offended by the Fighting Irish? If the Fighting Irish were instead called the Drunk Irish Cousin Fuckers, would that be okay?

We gave you the fiddle and this is how you thank us, I am deeply offended

Leigh!! Leigh!!!

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I'm hearing a possible compromise being discussed would involve a change to the DC Redskins.

You know, what with Washington monuments being torn down and all.

Native American lives have never mattered much anyway...

MartyLife

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Feb 7, 2020
Well frens, it appears the Confederate Racist-in-Chief has tweeted up... and has chosen his hill to die on.

It's strangely entertaining to watch a man just go all in on his racism in recent days.
Almost like he knows something, or just doesn't give a something anymore....

:eyes:

L :tearsofjoy: L

Namaste

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Formerly formulating formally
Jan 30, 2015
Well frens, it appears the Confederate Racist-in-Chief has tweeted up... and has chosen his hill to die on.

It's strangely entertaining to watch a man just go all in on his racism in recent days.
Almost like he knows something or just doesn't give a something anymore....

Namaste
This BLM ploy has been a good one, Trump can't win no matter what he says or does, well he could but he's a fucking idiot.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Imagine being cucked this hard. A criminal dies struggling with the police so lets illegally tear down statues and rename a shitty team in DC to cure racism...

RaginCajun

Oct 25, 2015

Namaste
The craziness thing about that tweet was him calling the Washington Redskins and Cleveland Indians fabled teams. Lol
469309f7a89244d99bcb839553b74c45.jpg

Casper

Boo
Feb 26, 2020
It saddens me that no one else sees that white Supremacy is exploring other avenues such as telling what should or shouldn’t offend people. It’s another form of control and people should wake up.

Le Chat Noir

Le Chat Noir ©
Jan 28, 2020

Namaste

Nothing "racist" about what he said. You are simply a retarded parrot and can't compute when someone contradicts your programming.

No city names their teams after something they detest and look down on. They clearly admired the fighting spirit of the redskins and thus the logo, fight song, etc...

Some of you are incredibly simple, like children.

Le Chat Noir
©

Edit: respectful discussion please - L

Last edited by a moderator:

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015

Namaste
What is racist about that tweet?