General Daniel Snyder’s defiant declaration about never changing the Redskins team name

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

MartyLife

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Feb 7, 2020
What about Breonna?

And black on black crime is really poor on poor crime. Wanna talk about War on Drugs as a war on culture? Nixon started it to target hippies, but it pivoted real quick to the blacks when the CIA started selling crack and Joe Biden was pushing mandatory minimums with the neocons.

Sorry if that's all too last-century
1594272413375.png

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
they are going to call them "the Washington rapists and drug dealers" and have people jumping over a wall on the logo. fans will endearingly be called rapies or druggies.
Would be very fitting for the NFL. Big Ben has to be the QB

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Also I figured it out. Change the name to the Washington whiteskins.

Then see who moans

Le Chat Noir

Le Chat Noir ©
Jan 28, 2020
What do you want me to do? Le Chat Noir @Le Chat Noir started with the insults, MartyLife @MartyLife was cool until then. I don't agree with his post but he didn't attack other posters.

He may talk to people like that all the time but that doesn't make it right. At least I didn't pink him, even though he clearly broke TOS.
You lads are awfully sensitive. I called him a retarded parrot and that's going "too far"? But his prior comments, saying a "retarded trumpet" and a "confederate" is fine? Did I go running to a mod and crying? Nope, it's how men debate and it's fine. You boys act like I cussed him out or insulted his family.

As for BeardOfKnowledge @ConorMcGregorsBeard how is this an alt account?

Le Chat Noir
©

Last edited:

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
You lads are awfully sensitive. I called him a retarded parrot and that's going "too far"? But his prior comments, saying a "retarded trumpet" and a "confederate" is fine? Did I go running to a mod and crying? Nope, it's how men debate and it's fine. You boys act like I cussed him out or insulted his family.

Le Chat Noir
©
He got banned for being a general shit head. So he reincarnated himself under a new screen name. He was well behaved for a while but global events of the last month or so have him following his old behavior patterns.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015

Le Chat Noir
©
He only said that in response to your insults. I'm not sensitive but we don't want to forum to be a place where only big, tough guys like you hang out. Not everyone wants to engage in that culture.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
He only said that in response to your insults. I'm not sensitive but we don't want to forum to be a place where only big, tough guys like you hang out. Not everyone wants to engage in that culture.
You might want to keep a closer eye on Marty if that's what you think is going on.

Le Chat Noir

Le Chat Noir ©
Jan 28, 2020

Leigh, consider this...some people might be intimidated by you because of your MMA history and consider you a "tough guy". Now you never threaten, intimidate, or attack people, it's just their own insecurity.

Likewise I have never played the "tough guy". I challenge you to find one time I have ever once threatened someone, cussed them, or challenged them. I like to debate and toss in a few silly insults, that's it. I also take their insults in return with no complaint.

If they or you see me as playing a tough guy, it may just be your own projections....I can't help being big, ripped, gorgeous, ridiculously witty, and affluent any more than you can help being who you are.

gandy.gif

Le Chat Noir
©

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
How many warnings has he had?
Doesn’t seem like a report matters. He was banned and rejoined the same day.
I understand your point, I really do. Guy caused you grief, got banned, now he's back and it doesn't seem fair.

I don't have the power to ban anyone. Even if I did, I'd probably leave it up to the admin that banned him in the first place. As long as he's not instigating - which it seems like he's not - I'm not going lose sleep over it.

There are going to be people you don't get on with. Stick them on ignore, at least you can do that. I can't. There are people here that I had on ignore on the other site and now I have to moderate them fairly. People that have called me a pedo, a coward etc. There are members here that don't like me and they state as much, laced with digs. I still have to moderate them fairly, when the reality is they wouldn't dare speak to me like that in person.

Stick the guy on ignore and be done with it.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
I understand your point, I really do. Guy caused you grief, got banned, now he's back and it doesn't seem fair.

I don't have the power to ban anyone. Even if I did, I'd probably leave it up to the admin that banned him in the first place. As long as he's not instigating - which it seems like he's not - I'm not going lose sleep over it.

There are going to be people you don't get on with. Stick them on ignore, at least you can do that. I can't. There are people here that I had on ignore on the other site and now I have to moderate them fairly. People that have called me a pedo, a coward etc. There are members here that don't like me and they state as much, laced with digs. I still have to moderate them fairly, when the reality is they wouldn't dare speak to me like that in person.

Stick the guy on ignore and be done with it.
I appreciate the honest response. He was on ignore for a few months prior to his banning. I hadn’t had much back and forth with him until I had a personal thread and saw he posted. Even when on ignore it shows he posted. I don’t care if he stays or goes. I just think that all banned members should be allowed to return if this is now the president.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Lol at transcripts from body cams as evidence superior to the actual bodycam video...

According to you, any perceived disobedience at any point in your life is justification for the police to hold you down and suffocate you.

A witness told Floyd to 'stop resisting' while the cops were arresting him, and that's the extent of the evidence that he was resisting...that would be comical if you weren't so sincere

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
But sure, its this one incident that has people pushing back...not decades of injustice

YourDaddyDevilAndLord

Dec 9, 2018
How in the fuck did this thread become about George Floyd or a couple of douchebags whining about how their feelings were hurt by some other douchebag?

I say the team name should be changed to the Washington Crackers and you would see the team win everything for the next 500 years.

Edit: Respectful discussion please - L

Last edited by a moderator:

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
I appreciate the honest response. He was on ignore for a few months prior to his banning. I hadn’t had much back and forth with him until I had a personal thread and saw he posted. Even when on ignore it shows he posted. I don’t care if he stays or goes. I just think that all banned members should be allowed to return if this is now the president.
If he can come back after being banned then @Galt, silentsinger @silentsinger, @Yuki, Banchan @Banchan should be allowed to come back...

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Former Blackfeet tribal chairman and past president of the National Congress of American Indians, Walter "Blackie" Wetzel, is credited as the driving force behind the creation of the Washington Redskins' team logo.

Developed in 1971, the team's logo is based upon a composite of Native American photographs, including one of early 20th century Blackfeet Chief, Two Guns White Calf. That same photograph is frequently cited as the model for the Indian Head Nickle.

1594557589818.png

1594557331425.png

1594557754189.png

For as many people who are screaming for a name change, there are just as many actual Native Americans who don't find it offensive at all and feel a sense of pride with a former chief's image being used as a professional logo.

While I agree the name "Redskins" is a bit cringy, I have zero issue with the logo. All I see is a badass Native American. Perhaps a more appropriate name would be the Washington Blackfeet, but can you imagine the outrage at that?

Full disclosure: I'm 1/64 Native American (Shawnee) so I know what I'm talking about. :D

YourDaddyDevilAndLord

Dec 9, 2018
How in the fuck did this thread become about George Floyd or a couple of douchebags whining about how their feelings were hurt by some other douchebag?

I say the team name should be changed to the Washington Crackers and you would see the team win everything for the next 500 years.

Edit: Respectful discussion please - L
Have respectful discussion about the topic of the thread!!!!........pink me for calling ya'll out for ruining your website constantly....

MartyLife

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Feb 7, 2020
In Ironic News...

Last edited: