General Daniel Snyder’s defiant declaration about never changing the Redskins team name

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Announcement today. The Redskins nickname has officially been cancelled.

I'd rather they keep the logo and come up with a less-offensive name. Name them after one of the many tribes that used to live in the area. Or a famous Chief.

Rumor is they are going with the Redtails - who were a badass group of African American Aviators in WW2. Although they were based out of Tuskegee, Alabama so not much connection to the DC area.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Announcement today. The Redskins nickname has officially been cancelled.

I'd rather they keep the logo and come up with a less-offensive name. Name them after one of the many tribes that used to live in the area. Or a famous Chief.

Rumor is they are going with the Redtails - who were a badass group of African American Aviators in WW2. Although they were based out of Tuskegee, Alabama so not much connection to the DC area.
It's to appease blm.

M

member 1013

I understand your point, I really do. Guy caused you grief, got banned, now he's back and it doesn't seem fair.

I don't have the power to ban anyone. Even if I did, I'd probably leave it up to the admin that banned him in the first place. As long as he's not instigating - which it seems like he's not - I'm not going lose sleep over it.

There are going to be people you don't get on with. Stick them on ignore, at least you can do that. I can't. There are people here that I had on ignore on the other site and now I have to moderate them fairly. People that have called me a pedo, a coward etc. There are members here that don't like me and they state as much, laced with digs. I still have to moderate them fairly, when the reality is they wouldn't dare speak to me like that in person.

Stick the guy on ignore and be done with it.
I like you and I would speak to you however I wanted in person. If you assaulted me I would ruin you financially and make sure you went to jail.

sup now bruuuuv?!?!?