Danis: McGregor’s one of the best BJJ guys I’ve ever rolled with ‘MMA-wise’

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

Since UFC 202 in 2016, multiple time Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu gold medalist Dillon Danis has been Conor McGregor’s grappling partner. Having spent that amount of training time with the Bellator welterweight has gained massive respect for the Irishman’s MMA grappling skills.

“Conor’s been one of the best jiu-jitsu guys that I’ve ever rolled with, like MMA-wise since I started training with him,” Danis told The Schmo in a recent interview. “His jiu-jitsu is on another level, and it always has been.

“I think people just underestimate him for some reason, but if it does go to the…

Danis: McGregor is one of the best jiu-jitsu guys I’ve ever rolled with ‘MMA-wise’

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Conor is tough to take down, I'll give him that much

BUT, he may be the best that danus has rolled with but danus is shunned by 90% of fighters so his opinion means fuck all.

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
Hmmm let's see.

Conor McSlapOldmen has lost how many times? 4?
And all losses were by ....... something something something. Can't quite put my tapping finger on it.....

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Lol that's easy to say when you've rolled with 4 mma guys

Last edited:

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
A lot of the casuals on here don’t understand that a big part of “MMA Jiu-Jitsu” is quick tapping in your first fight to set up lucrative rematches.

M

member 603

Dillon Danis is a piece of shit. His opinion means fuck all, and his own Jiu Jitsu is highly overrated.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
dillon danis has built his entire mma career around swinging from conors nutsack