Dark Phoenix

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
The next film in the X-Men franchise will adapt Chris Claremont, Dave Cockrum and John Byrne’s iconic “Dark Phoenix Saga,” which also inspired 2006’s X-Men: The Last Stand.

Jean Grey actress Sophie Turner introduced the trailer debut her appearance on CBS’s The Late Late Show with James Corden. At two minutes long, the trailer includes a series of tantalizing teases, including a shot of the team heading into space in their jet. The core team, sans Jean, can also be seen wearing costumes inspired by Grant Morrison and Frank Quitely’s New X-Men run.

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
First Class is my favourite X-Men movie. Wasn't crazy about Days of Future's Past or Apocalypse but hopefully this one can bring the franchise back.

maurice

Posting Machine
Oct 21, 2015
Filming for this (and New Mutants) wrapped a LONG time ago. It hasn't been released yet because the first cut sucked, and they've been frantically trying to see whether they can fix it.

M

member 1013

I don’t like Sophie Turner as jean grey. And I saw a pic of her in a bikini and she has a pancake butt.

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
I don’t like Sophie Turner as jean grey. And I saw a pic of her in a bikini and she has a pancake butt.
So does the Captain Marvel chick.

Superhero chicks should not have pancake butt. It's a travesty. They're certainly not drawn that way....

M

member 1013

So does the Captain Marvel chick.

Superhero chicks should not have pancake butt. It's a travesty. They're certainly not drawn that way....
Imagine if they cast a dude with small arms to play Thor or Captain America?

There would be riots.

But that’s different cause they’re men you sexist pig!

M

member 1013

Imagine if they cast a dude with small arms to play Thor or Captain America?

There would be riots.

But that’s different cause they’re men you sexist pig!
Seriously though, they make Hemsworth eat boiled chicken and take copious amounts of steroids. You’d think they’d force these chicks to eat a few steaks and hit the squat rack.

Are you mad at us S @Super Dave ?

It’s all KWingJitsu @KWingJitsu ‘s fault

maurice

Posting Machine
Oct 21, 2015
There's a topless Thor scene in every movie.

Where's the topless Black Widow or Scarlet Witch scene tho?