Darren Till uninterested in lavish life.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

Darren Till’s upset victory over Donald Cerrone last October has been a major career boost for him, to say the least. Not only did he take home $50,000 for Performance of the Night, the win also helped him crack the top ten rankings at welterweight, as he now holds the number seven spot.

Till may be enjoying a good amount of success, but he does not intend to make any big changes in his lifestyle.

“As long as I can eat and buy a pair of trainers (shoes), I’m happy,” Till told MMAjunkie. “I’m a very content and happy man. I don’t care about the Mercs and Lamborghinis. You can leave that for the show ponies, who post all that on Instagram. I just want to work hard and…

Darren Till uninterested in lavish life: ‘As long as I can eat and buy a pair of shoes, I’m happy’

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Get your missus to speak up here...You don't have the balls.
Don’t want her on here......she’s already trying to work out who bought me an expensive Red Sox jacket.....”that’s not normal, who would do that......what goes on there? No guy buys you a jacket like that unless they want you......”.....the person did it out of kindness and nothing more, but she’s going into research mode now......

Coast

Land of the Prince Bishops
Oct 18, 2017
Don’t want her on here......she’s already trying to work out who bought me an expensive Red Sox jacket.....”that’s not normal, who would do that......what goes on there? No guy buys you a jacket like that unless they want you......”.....the person did it out of kindness and nothing more, but she’s going into research mode now......
A red sox jacket? I thought you were supposed to be English?

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
A red sox jacket? I thought you were supposed to be English?
American my man......live in England now and have dual citizenship.......I grew up a die hard Red Sox fan......I vividly remember when that fat fuck Bob Stanley threw wild pitches against the mets and I got up from the couch and walked back to the wood burning stove and pulled about 5 clumps of hair out......i deserve every bit of good Red Sox stuff after all that bullshit and that little faggot Aaron Boone.........I lived across the street from 2 die hard Yankees fans and it had to have been about 12 midnight when that little bitch hit that home run and they came over to my house and were banging the fuck out of my door....tried to hide downstairs and they went to the back of the house and were banging on the sliding glass door so I got out of my feral position in the downstairs bathroom and let them in.....they made me watch all of the highlights.....a 6’5 black former minor league baseball pitcher who threw mid 90s and punched like he threw baseballs and a Mexican looking ko artist who beat up rich kids in the Hamptons for a living......

Coast

Land of the Prince Bishops
Oct 18, 2017
American my man......live in England now and have dual citizenship.......I grew up a die hard Red Sox fan......I vividly remember when that fat fuck Bob Stanley threw wild pitches against the mets and I got up from the couch and walked back to the wood burning stove and pulled about 5 clumps of hair out......i deserve every bit of good Red Sox stuff after all that bullshit and that little big meanie Aaron Boone.........I lived across the street from 2 die hard Yankees fans and it had to have been about 12 midnight when that little bitch hit that home run and they came over to my house and were banging the fuck out of my door....tried to hide downstairs and they went to the back of the house and were banging on the sliding glass door so I got out of my feral position in the downstairs bathroom and let them in.....they made me watch all of the highlights.....a 6’5 black former minor league baseball pitcher who threw mid 90s and punched like he threw baseballs and a Mexican looking ko artist who beat up rich kids in the Hamptons for a living......
You should get one of these.

You'll be the envy of all your peers. Try to speak some English dialect, maybe Scouse or Geordie. You'll be the toast of the street. People will tip their hats as they pass. You'll be the first name on peoples party lists. Give it a few weeks and you'll be getting paid to open supermarkets.

(only applies in America)

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
You should get one of these.

You'll be the envy of all your peers. Try to speak some English dialect, maybe Scouse or Geordie. You'll be the toast of the street. People will tip their hats as they pass. You'll be the first name on peoples party lists. Give it a few weeks and you'll be getting paid to open supermarkets.

(only applies in America)
Yeah, I remember when he got booted from the World Cup in 2006.......the golden generation

The EZ Life

Posting Machine
Aug 6, 2015
Hope he’s thinking about his future after fighting... he should be aiming to make big bucks here as a professional fighter.

Its rare that a person makes more money after their pro sports career than during it(in the same length of time), for most sports at least

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
American my man......live in England now and have dual citizenship.......I grew up a die hard Red Sox fan......I vividly remember when that fat fuck Bob Stanley threw wild pitches against the mets and I got up from the couch and walked back to the wood burning stove and pulled about 5 clumps of hair out......i deserve every bit of good Red Sox stuff after all that bullshit and that little big meanie Aaron Boone.........I lived across the street from 2 die hard Yankees fans and it had to have been about 12 midnight when that little bitch hit that home run and they came over to my house and were banging the fuck out of my door....tried to hide downstairs and they went to the back of the house and were banging on the sliding glass door so I got out of my feral position in the downstairs bathroom and let them in.....they made me watch all of the highlights.....a 6’5 black former minor league baseball pitcher who threw mid 90s and punched like he threw baseballs and a Mexican looking ko artist who beat up rich kids in the Hamptons for a living......
She thinks you are a homosexual