General Dave Chapelle (Sticks and Stones)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
I may have asked my girlfriend if I could stare deeply at her butthole after I watched this.

Toelocku

*I Know What I Know if you Know What I Mean*
Dec 15, 2018
The woke brigade is shitting on it bigtime...Chappelle is great

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
Dave is arguably the best out there. That being said, for what he has put out in the past, I wasn't crazy about it. Funny-yes, but when your special is going to have a lot of current event and long story set ups, it's not going to have much replay value. Still funny the first time around though.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
I can tell by the fact that you dipshit hillbiliies love it so much that the whole thing is just 'edgy' anti-pc stuff. He used to be one of the best but he's become lazy, knowing that hordes of retards lap that shit up. It's the easiest comedy you can do.

M

member 3289

I can tell by the fact that you dipshit hillbiliies love it so much that the whole thing is just 'edgy' anti-pc stuff. He used to be one of the best but he's become lazy, knowing that hordes of retards lap that shit up. It's the easiest comedy you can do.
I haven't seen his stand-up in years. He came to a small amphitheater near to where I live but one hour after the tickets went on sale they were already gone and the resale prices were just retarded.

The last special I watched from him was about 15 years ago. There's a bit about white guys getting drunk and sticking carrots up their friends' asses that made me laugh so hard my stomach started to hurt.

Might have been the same special where he makes the Ja Rule/September 11 joke.

Sheepdog

Dec 1, 2015
I've watched some clips. Jesus, he's still rehashing his stuff about Michael Jackson for fuck's sake. He's been doing some slight variations on the same joke for nearly 20 years now and the cunt in question has been dead for 10 of them.

What I've seen so far is not awful. It's just lazy and going for low hanging fruit.

Priziesthorse

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Thought it was just average. The bit about kids being lucky to be molested by Michael Jackson has already been done by multiple comedians. The Asian man being stuck in a black man's body joke sounds like something Rush Limbaugh would say. Meh.

Sheepdog

Dec 1, 2015
I haven't seen his stand-up in years. He came to a small amphitheater near to where I live but one hour after the tickets went on sale they were already gone and the resale prices were just retarded.

The last special I watched from him was about 15 years ago. There's a bit about white guys getting drunk and sticking carrots up their friends' asses that made me laugh so hard my stomach started to hurt.

Might have been the same special where he makes the Ja Rule/September 11 joke.
His early stuff is fantastic. So great that he's still repeating it 20 years later, if you see my post above about the Michael Jackson bit. What is legitimately funny is that people are getting offended by it like it's actually a new joke.

He's clearly content making money off retards like the ones in this thread rather than bothering to try any more.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Thought it was just average. The bit about kids being lucky to be molested by Michael Jackson has already been done by multiple comedians. The Asian man being stuck in a black man's body joke sounds like something Rush Limbaugh would say. Meh.
Thinking about it, you're right there.
But his timing is better than it has been. He seems less...tired?...than his previous specials. I liked the string of commentary about cancel culture and wish he had expanded that a little more. His flipping the script to "heroin addicted whites" was pretty funny to me.

Sheepdog

Dec 1, 2015
Quit being an anti-social asshole for one thread.
Sorry, am I offending people in a thread jerking off a comedian for his critique of offence culture and his refusal to be censored?

How silly of me not to recognize this as a safe space.