Dayum.,..Cyborg currently at 175 pounds - pic

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

dacofty

Yea..Ok..Whatever
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
There is NO way she will go down to 135 lol, stick a fork in it that talk is done.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
dacofty;n32942 said:
There is NO way she will go down to 135 lol, stick a fork in it that talk is done.

And if she did, it would drain her so bad that who knows how she would perform. Like you, I doubt this fight ever happens.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
I Wild Each It;32953 said:
And if she did, it would drain her so bad that who knows how she would perform. Like you, I doubt this fight ever happens.
She has said she would do a 140 non title catch weight. It makes me nuts that this is so hard to make happen. Win or lose Ronda stays at 135. Win or lose cyborg goes back to Invicta or has a rematch with Ronda. This would allow time to pass for a new 135 challenger to rise up. Best case for UFC Ronda wins and they can promote her as a God. Worst case cyborg wins Invicta gets more recognized which will lead to more fight pass subs. The UFC gets a legit super fight to finally happen and quiet up critics for a while.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Is this get way of saying it's not happening? Ir showing it needs be catch weight...Also I bet she's using this time to hold out for a lot of money..i don't blame her..i think of she hadn't failed for ped rousey wouldn't mind a catch weight..imo

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
DiazIsDeepInside MyTatteredArsehole;n33416 said:
Is this get way of saying it's not happening? Ir showing it needs be catch weight...Also I bet she's using this time to hold out for a lot of money..i don't blame her..i think of she hadn't failed for ped rousey wouldn't mind a catch weight..imo
Yeah I agree, with the way Ronda was brought up by her crazy mum and the level of competition she got to in the Oylimpics, I believe she is the kind of person who has a firm set of principles who sees Cyborg as a cheat and someone who broke those principles when she tested positive, Due to those principles she won't do any favours for a person who broke them, so there is no catchweight for Cyborg and if she wants to make money off a Ronda's fame and position, then she can fight Ronda at 135 or not at all.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Your exactly right Z..Ronda and cyborg both have no Comp where they are at..so cyborg needs cut the shit and find a way not to balloon up that high..Ronda has all the leverage and cyborg needs to realize that..this isn't 09....she don't call the shots and hasn't done herself any favors..say she did beat ronda i don't see her being able to maintain that weight for a title tenure...itll take an ungodly amount of money to convince ronda to a catch weight..and honestly the ufc prprobably could care less..sure they wanna huge fight but v aren't gonna spend too much and risk their golden child losing and paying few million..

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Justino's manager, George Prajin, recently spoke to ESPN about where both sides are in regards to seeing Cris Cyborg in the UFC.

"We're working hand-in-hand with the UFC," Prajin said. "[A Rousey fight by the end of the year] is our common goal, but we have to do it in a way that is beneficial to both of us."

"The fight in July is definitely going to be at 145," Prajin said. "We need to do it right. She'll cut two to three pounds by summer, maybe she'll make 135 in the fall and then we fight Ronda at the end of the year. That would be OK."

"We don't want it to be a Floyd Mayweather-Manny Pacquiao situation where it takes 10 years to make, after they are both out of their primes," he said. "We want them to be at their best and for it to be considered one of the best fights in the history of the sport."

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2015/3/3...otential-superfight-invicta-champion-mma-news

Star-Lord

Saving the Universe one Fight at a Time
Amateur Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Damn I'm 185 right now. Apparently I should fight at 145 lol