DC: I will pay for extra testing for Brock myself

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

FrankieNYC

"My balls was hot!"
Aug 13, 2017
At the post presser
He said that he expects USADA to test him constantly & he will pay for extra testing out of pocket to insure Brock is clean fight night.

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
At the post presser
He said that he expects USADA to test him constantly & he will pay for extra testing out of pocket to insure Brock is clean fight night.
Good.

I like that he's reminding everyone in case they forgot.

Rambo John J

Baker Team
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I look forward to Brock shrinking over he next 6 months

But I expect he does not and comes in as the jacked white boy they desire

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
He's gonna dominate Brock, I can't wait. LOL what is Brock gonna do? His whole game is based off power, size and wrestling. He has no striking, extremely limited with sub attempts, its just all power, not much technique, and his NCAA wrestling ability. He has no other game plan and LOL at Brock trying to wrestle Cormier to the ground, if anything Cormier will put him on his back and lol at Brock trying to strike with DC.

I can't wait for this fight, I hope Cormier just plays with him.

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I want a fast KO and we get on with another fight for DC rapidly while he's healthy and uninjured.

I will take that too, part of me wants to see Cormier just toy with Brock for a few rounds and make him look stupid, but a fact DC ko will also be nice, probably that is what will happen, Brock has zero for DC, just a lame money grab for WME since they can't promote worth shit, so they rely on this crap.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
Ok...

Does DC want to fight Brock or not.

Sounds like he doesn’t with all this testing talk

jason73

Auslander Raus
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Just cuz everyone is so butt hurt i want brock to destroy dc and become the new champ only to piss hot and get stripped causing an interim title fight between blaydes and stipe

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
I wouldn’t mind an internal investigation into AKA and Victor Conte...”SNAC” connection

D.C could very well be getting some extra help as well.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
I’m not so sure DC runs through Brock as easily as people think. DC dominated a lot of bigger guys when he was at HW before, but he was younger and they weren’t as big and strong as Brock. Sure, his striking sucks, but if he lands one of the cinder blocks on DC’s face he is gong to feel it. I think I’ll take Brock for the win.

MyrddinWild

Feb 15, 2018
At the post presser
FFS he's not in it because it's a legit fight, or anything else. The only reason he wants this fight is for the extra millionz, so quite "Green Blocking" yourself (play on "cock blocking" yeah?) & let the man bang.

You want Brock then quit talking sh*t & let him show up how teh fook he wants to show up. Take your payday & GTFO on your 40th birthday in March 2019 like you said.

FrankieNYC

"My balls was hot!"
Aug 13, 2017
Might as well add this here

The Hollywood webside called CrazyDaysAndNights breaks a lot of "gossip"
They had Weinstein outed years ago as well as a lot of celeb rehab stories, etc

I doubt it's true but holy shit if it is

ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 07/08 **#8**
Enjoy that celebration now because we all know it will be short lived when the drug test comes back. I'm not sure how you can go through with all the celebrations knowing what that result is going to be. He has always been the high and mighty one when it comes to this. Daniel Cormier (won HW Title)