DC is the GOAT

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
You spelled jbj wrong

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
Jon Jones is the GOAT eater.

M

member 3289

Jones beat him twice, so Jones is the undisputed GOAT.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Aaaaand here we go.
Time to surf another post-UFC wave.

Limpy

Banned
Oct 20, 2015
Aaaaand here we go.
Time to surf another post-UFC wave.
Two division champ, just knocked out the dude people are calling the best of all time at hw. His only losses are to a proven cheater.

Who’s the goat then?

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
DC is amazing. However, GSP is still GOAT.

DC best the guy who beat all the guys past their primes. GSP best everyone in their prime. Then came back through and beat them again.

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Two division champ, just knocked out the dude people are calling the best of all time at hw. His only losses are to a proven cheater.

Who’s the goat then?
The middleweight who fought at heavyweight going undefeated for 10 years, that's who.
Definitively.

Joemacka

Bisping is GOAT
Oct 19, 2015
DC is the fucking man! Defo in the discussion and thanks DC you made me $500 love you.

Limpy

Banned
Oct 20, 2015
The middleweight who fought at heavyweight going undefeated for 10 years, that's who.
Definitively.
Ya, fighting Hong Kong Joe and Dicky Doo along the way. I respect the guy as much as anyone but Fedor was getting knocked unconscious at 39, DC is winning world titles.

T

The Big Guy

DC is amazing. However, GSP is still GOAT.

DC best the guy who beat all the guys past their primes. GSP best everyone in their prime. Then came back through and beat them again.
He beat a bunch of LWs and ducked anderson and was suspected of steroids and greasing. Only moved up to fight the one eyed retired champ amd then ducked whittaker.

Enjoy those wins over dan hardy and matt serra

Oct 24, 2015
I just hope DC gets paid with this Lesner fight. He deserves a good pay day. Looks like it might sell alot of PPVs. Also Conor beats DC. Need I remind you guys he beat a guy 3 times his size. What was he weighing? 168? 168×3= goat. The math doesn't lie.

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Ya, fighting Hong Kong Joe and Dicky Doo along the way. I respect the guy as much as anyone but Fedor was getting knocked unconscious at 39, DC is winning world titles.
Yeah. DC got knocked unconscious at 38, GSP at 26...
Your point is horrendous.
The hardest rules and division, with the widest spread, over a decade.
DC just beat the guy who edged out the guy who lost one of, if not the worst hw fights in history tonight.
That accomplishment can no more be diminished than a finish over pre-tumor 7-foot K-1 champ Hong Man Choi.

Fedor is the GOAT.

He was before tonight, he is after tonight.
If DC goes on a 2 year tear at HW, then we've got a discussion.
But he better beat all the guys UFC fanboys say Fedor ducked; his idol Cain Velasquez for one.

The lack of vision post-ufc's never ceases to amaze me.

Last edited:

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Agree. He now has to be considered the GOAT.

1) DC
2) Fedor
3) GSP

Limpy

Banned
Oct 20, 2015
DC just beat the guy who edged out the guy with one of, if not the worst hw fights in history tonight.
That accomplishment can no more be diminished than a finish over pre-tumor 7-foot K-1 champ Hong Man Choi.

Fedor is the GOAT.

But he better beat all the guys UFC fanboys say Fedor ducked, and beat them; his idol Cain Velasquez for one.

We can agree to disagree. I love both and see more in DC.

You call Fedor a middleweight fighting at heavyweight and you can say the same for DC. Plus he has a win over a fighter some say is the greatest of all time at mw and ever.

I don’t know, it’s about biased opinions. I look at accomplishments and DC winning the Strikeforce tournament (a tournament Fedor was in) was the beginning of something special. He never had a softball in his career.

Oh and DC got KOed by a cheater at 38, Fedor got KOed by a middleweight at the age of 34 for his 3rd straight loss.

I’ll summon MMAHAWK @MMAHAWK for you...

It’s my opinion and it’s partially based on tonight but you’re blind if you can’t see why.

DC just beat the guy who edged out the guy with one of, if not the worst hw fights in history tonight.

Fedor is the GOAT.

But he better beat all the guys UFC fanboys say Fedor ducked, and beat them; his idol Cain Velasquez for one.

Matey