DC on Stone Cold Podcast

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

FrankieNYC

"My balls was hot!"
Aug 13, 2017
This should be pretty good.
Austin is a surprisingly great podcaster

Dual UFC Champ Daniel Cormier
Daniel Cormier is the reigning UFC Light Heavyweight champion AND the reigning UFC Heavyweight champion, having just recently beaten Stipe Miocic for that title. DC joins Steve for this episode to talk about his title win at UFC 226, the subsequent heavyweight challenge by former champion Brock Lesnar, his plans for defending the Light Heavyweight title as well as his rivalry with Jon Jones. We also get in some pro wrestling discussion involving Ronda Rousey and much more!

FrankieNYC

"My balls was hot!"
Aug 13, 2017
Austin is a great talker, this should be good. He typically does well with MMA guests.
That is why I figured I'd share before I heard it.
I would bet its great.
SCSA is enough of a fan of MMA & DC is of WWE, so it should be a fun convo

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I don't understand what podcasts are but I'm gonna check this out. I'll put it on at work around the nerds and see if they laugh at me for listening to a wrestling interview.

Other day they were talking about the top 5 best sports and not one of them homos said MMA or Russian 6 on 6 MMA. What a time to be alive

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
I'm listening to it now and I'm about half way through and to be honest I'm kinda bored. DC has the personality where he's well spoken, he speaks with energy... but he just doesn't say anything that interests me. Still like him though.

Truck Party

TMMAC Addict
Mar 16, 2017
I'm listening to it now and I'm about half way through and to be honest I'm kinda bored. DC has the personality where he's well spoken, he speaks with energy... but he just doesn't say anything that interests me. Still like him though.
I rarely listen to interviews with fighters, can't remember the last one I'd heard before this one, but I thought this was great

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
Stone Cold has a solid podcast -- I've gave it a try a few times usually his best work is when he is shootin the shit reminiscing about the old days with other old wrestlers.

I'll have to give the podcast with DC a listen ...should be entertaining with DC being a big Pro Wrestling fan as well.

Now time for some Stone Cold ET!!!! GIMME A HELL YEAH!!!!!!!

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Stone Cold has a solid podcast -- I've gave it a try a few times usually his best work is when he is shootin the shit reminiscing about the old days with other old wrestlers.

I'll have to give the podcast with DC a listen ...should be entertaining with DC being a big Pro Wrestling fan as well.

Now time for some Stone Cold ET!!!! GIMME A HELL YEAH!!!!!!!

Lmao at that video.

FrankieNYC

"My balls was hot!"
Aug 13, 2017
It was a bit disappointing.
I expected it to be more exciting.
Still decent though, but for two guys who are friends & fans of each other, it was a bit bland