DC vs Gus is next

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

teamquestnorth

Lindland never cheated
Jan 27, 2015
Good. Bader would have gotten tooled.

I wouldn't have minded a Gus vs Bader #1 contender fight though.

Now if Gus wins the belt, where does that put Rumble? Does he get the shot after that?

Maybe they're lining up Rumble vs Bader

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Good. Bader would have gotten tooled.
Agreed.

I wouldn't have minded a Gus vs Bader #1 contender fight though.
Agreed.

Now if Gus wins the belt, where does that put Rumble? Does he get the shot after that?

Maybe they're lining up Rumble vs Bader
Makes sense. AJ flat lines him badly if it happens.

Team Bisping

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Baders mouth just wrote a check his ass can't cash. RIP Bader. Bader vs Davis coming to a bellator event near you

ChaosOverkill

Conor is ushering in the Chomochiq fashion era.
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Reebok Sweden has a shoe to hock, yes I get the fleas the division has, but imagine the promos for this. At least with DC stepping in it was due to a sudden problem.

LHW is going to be a huge legitimacy problem for a while.

"Gustaffson got brutally shit beat in his last fight like a redheaded mule stepchild, this fight should be a barnburner Gus is no Joke!"

-Rogan

ChaosOverkill

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Division needs some sort of tournament more than anything

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Division needs some sort of tournament more than anything
Problem with that is, outside of Jones, DC, AJ, Gus, and Rashad...who else is there that would even make it interesting? The division needs some more talent more than anything.

ChaosOverkill

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Problem with that is, outside of Jones, DC, AJ, Gus, and Rashad...who else is there that would even make it interesting? The division needs some more talent more than anything.
True but at least with a tournament it GIVES you a reason to include some questionable talent and give them a straight path to conquer.

dacofty

Yea..Ok..Whatever
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I think is time for a good ole fashion triple threat match. They all lost so DC vs Gus vs AJ

Team Bisping

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Off topic but how much is Jon locked in to UFC ? Imagine if he was upset with the UFC, and signed with bellator .... Just a though

dacofty

Yea..Ok..Whatever
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I think if they would turn their backs for a bit, id make a bet Vitor would make LHW, and im not saying drug test him LOL

dacofty

Yea..Ok..Whatever
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Off topic but how much is Jon locked in to UFC ? Imagine if he was upset with the UFC, and signed with bellator .... Just a though
I dont think Bellator would take him unless he went thru and was cleared. Coker seems like a straight up dude unlike egg white

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
To my knowledge, he's locked into his contract for however many more fights he has on it. Only way he could get out, is to the sue the UFC.

ChaosOverkill

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
They're all locked into the UFC unless the UFC cuts them or they fulfil their contract fight number length which the UFC can slow play at only having to offer one a year.

I'm not sure if they also have a champions clause too that auto-extends champions contracts or forces a renegotiation for extension if you hold the belt too.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Fuck Teddy Holder would be to 15 in UFC..He would be perfect for a wild card,, He had a great upset over Thiago that kind of was overshadowed by Gaethje vs Palomino...Big Power but his ground i haven't seen..