DC vs Rumble, how does it end?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

See title

• Total voters

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I see the fight going similar to the first one. DC needs to survive round 1 and grind him down without being KOd in the process, seems pretty straight forward. I'm thinking Anthony gets it done this time though. DC looked far too hesitant against Silva on short notice and he's felt AJs power now. I think he's gonna stutter once to often and get put to sleep. Should be a good fight to watch either way.

What a chin!

Swing and a miss

Joemacka

Bisping is GOAT
Oct 19, 2015
Rumble KO. I think he is gonna be a little more patient this time plus he has had time to prep for DC this time. I just want to see Rumble vs Jones.

M

member 3289

Rumble is capable of knocking anyone out, but my head says that DC will weather the early storm, wear AJ down with his wrestling, and get the sub again.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
I'm going with what I want, AJ KO. I like DC, and think he'll likely win by TKO or decision, but goddamn do I want to see Jones Johnson.

wiz

Posting Machine
Jan 31, 2016
DC has an iron chin but I think rumble gets him this time. I just dont see anyone surviving this version of rumble twice.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #ASSBLOODS
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Superman enters first and keeps ducking under the ropes and hiding out during the match. Sneaks back in towards the end and flips Batman over the top for the rich flair esque victory

teamquestnorth

Lindland never cheated
Jan 27, 2015
Going with Rumble Johnson. Hes become one of my favorite fighters.

Rumble reminds me alot of myself.

We're both about the same size and strength and both explosive.

M

member 3289

Superman enters first and keeps ducking under the ropes and hiding out during the match. Sneaks back in towards the end and flips Batman over the top for the rich flair esque victory
Fuck you goof

Posting Machine
May 14, 2016
I used to want rumble to win to see rumble vs jones. Still want to see that

If rumble loses, I want to see him vs that new rumble-like-power dude at HW (the one that just bear arlovski)

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
Hopefully Rumble lands a highlight reel ko. More likely is a boring decision for DC.

Nemo?

Too weird to live, too rare to die.
Dec 2, 2015
It's a toss up as we all know..

It is must see TV....

Would love to see DC hit that aggressive streak he had at heavyweight.