DC will forever be higher on the G.O.A.T list than JBJ

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Nov 21, 2015
0-2.

Busted for cocaine once, and some bullshit trace amount bullshit the next. Let's not pretend there is outstanding evidence that JBJ was roided out of his mind. It's all bullshit and won't have changed anything in the fights with DC.

JBJ is still the youngest out of the top 5 LHW or HW that are active right now.

He will smash DC one more time.
Fair point. You missed one thing though.

He is not active. He's so not active he doesn't even have a license to fight
even if he wasn't already suspended and not active by USADA

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Fair...but it doesn't change when he is active again.
I was talking to my husband about this yesterday. I don’t know if you remember how much of a JJ fan I was years back but I wonder now if he was juicing all the way through and we were all sold a lie.

SCADA

Posting Machine
Oct 10, 2016
I was talking to my husband about this yesterday. I don’t know if you remember how much of a JJ fan I was years back but I wonder now if he was juicing all the way through and we were all sold a lie.
I don't hate on some trace amounts...the dude is a fookin rockstar. I like him even more after he popped for cocaine and we found out he was a party animal.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
I don't hate on some trace amounts...the dude is a fookin rockstar. I like him even more after he popped for cocaine and we found out he was a party animal.
He's a fooking rockstar who's unemployed and has spunked his career up the wall. I'd be up for some nose candy too given that rockstar status but not if my job was on the line. He had it all, Nike were lapping him up and he fucked that right up too.

He'll come back, and I'll pay to watch it like everyone else because he's a huge cash draw to the company.

SCADA

Posting Machine
Oct 10, 2016
He's a fooking rockstar who's unemployed and has spunked his career up the wall. I'd be up for some nose candy too given that rockstar status but not if my job was on the line. He had it all, Nike were lapping him up and he fucked that right up too.

He'll come back, and I'll pay to watch it like everyone else because he's a huge cash draw to the company.
Oh he's definitely left a lot of money and legacy on the table....hopefully he uses that to fuel his comeback....not piss it away...again.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Oh he's definitely left a lot of money and legacy on the table....hopefully he uses that to fuel his comeback....not piss it away...again.
I hope whoever he fights next lawyers up a'la Mark Hunt.

He and Conor are the biggest names in MMA and they've not had a fight between them in forever so of course we'll see them again...I'm no saint but I'd like the sport to either go "fuck it, take whatever dick enlarging pills you want", or clean its act up completely.