General Dear Canada

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Stuff like this makes me understand why ₩ BeardOfKnowledge @JonJonesBeard pretends to be American when he travels
I even change where in America I'm from depending on what I'm doing. Like when I'm at an art gallery or opera i tell people I'm from New York City. When I'm getting shit faced at a McDonald's and trying to fight kids in the ball pit I say I'm from Florida.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Please tell me she's getting crucified in the comments. Have the Wetsuweten leaders not gone on record saying the protest isn't them?
she is getting crucified but there are a lot of do gooders in there kissing ass too

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
she is getting crucified but there are a lot of do gooders in there kissing ass too
I feel bad her. She has no clue what's she's got herself into or how bad she's being manipulated by her parents and many others. She's not going to enjoy adulthood.

T

The Big Guy

lol there is a reason palestinians dont block the train tracks in israel . they would just plow right thru them
I wonder how many it would take to slow it down

No reason they shouldn't try to see if 5000 people could stand together against a speeding train. Or at least slow it down a bit

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I feel bad her. She has no clue what's she's got herself into or how bad she's being manipulated by her parents and many others. She's not going to enjoy adulthood.
pretty despicable using her the way they are
not a fan of using kids for agendas and tugging on heartstrings like that

She has no idea what is really going on