General Dear Canada

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
I know you all hate pipelines but if you could stop blocking rail shipments of lumber that would be great.

I'm looking at you Ontario and BC. Building snow forts on the railroad tracks.

There's a court injunction to stop the protests, but the Mounties won't enforce it and Trudeau, as usual, isn't doing anything.

Meanwhile, lumber shipments have pushed out to April and prices have skyrocketed.

If this shit happened in America, Trump would have a Blackhawk helicopter annihilate all the caribou, and at the same time it would be pulling a giant trench digger for the pipeline.

2 birds. 1 stone.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
trudeau is busy running around africa making it rain with our tax dollars trying to buy a seat at the UN

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
trudeau is busy running around africa making it rain with our tax dollars trying to buy a seat at the UN
Sounds like that is time well spent.

Meanwhile, a protest over a pipeline that was agreed upon over 7 years ago is fucking up all sorts of markets and industries.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
there are so many problems with these blockades its not even funny. the indians protesting are rental indians. the local band councils have signed off on the pipeline and will see a direct benefit for leasing their land out. the indians protesting arent even local . the rcmp have zero balls when it comes to indians or protestors

Jan 21, 2015
Great post, some good info there but lol @ pipeline corps leaving their agendas to a vote from the people

They may have done this as a PR stunt or to make it look legit etc but if there is major money to be made I don't think they would trash their plans no matter what people 'vote', it will go through

T

The Big Guy

Also stop sending the quebecois to florida. We dont want them. It's like they all just learned to drive and they stare at everything but the road

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Market has ticked up a minimum of $50/m over this shit.

So on top of ridiculous lead times, a car of studs is costing an additional $5500+ overnight.

For no reason.

Mills have wood. Yards want wood. But the mills can't get railcars to ship their material because these hippies are camping out on the tracks and nobody will do anything about it.

It's always something in Canada.
If it's not a beetle kill, it's a labor strike.
If it's not a labor strike, it's the weather.
If it's not the weather, it's rented Indian hippies.

Last edited:

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Now there is another blockade in Winnipeg. This basically cuts off all the western mills from getting anything to the states.

Mills are attempting to ship material via truck. Roughly 3 trucks for every 1 rail car. This is a joke. But if you are a driver in the area there is probably some money to be made.

The Mounties need to grow a pair and start cracking skulls.

Last edited:

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Now there is another blockade in Winnipeg. This basically cuts off all the mills.

Mills are attempting to ship material via truck. Roughly 3 trucks for every 1 rail car. This is a joke. But if you are a driver in the area there is probably some money to be made.

The Mounties need to grow a pair and start cracking skulls.
this is what gets me . rental indians and evironmental hippy fags are protesting against a pipeline cuz muh environment but the alternative is to ship everything by trains that run on fossil fuels and fucking crash and burn .then they get the bright idea to fuck with the train . trains are like a mile long and each car is now 3 trucks on the road burning gas. seems pretty fucking ass backwards to me

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
I know you all hate pipelines but if you could stop blocking rail shipments of lumber that would be great.

I'm looking at you Ontario and BC. Building snow forts on the railroad tracks.

There's a court injunction to stop the protests, but the Mounties won't enforce it and Trudeau, as usual, isn't doing anything.

Meanwhile, lumber shipments have pushed out to April and prices have skyrocketed.

If this shit happened in America, Trump would have a Blackhawk helicopter annihilate all the caribou, and at the same time it would be pulling a giant trench digger for the pipeline.

2 birds. 1 stone.
Indians don't generally consider themselves part of Canada, so don't blame us for this nonsense.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
There is a court order for them to stop with the disruptions. Those orders need to be enforced.

this is our RCMP commissioner . she was appointed by trudeau to do nothing and not offend anyone