General Dear morons

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015
When there is a long line of cars waiting behind someone doing something slow and stupid, and I honk my horn, you know I'm honking at the guy at the front of the line right?
I'm not honking at the person directly in front of me who is trapped and can't do anything. At least half the time the guy in front of me will flip me off or throw his hands up. Yeah I know you can't move fat boy. I am aware

TFK_Fanboy

First 200ish
Feb 9, 2015
well, that is kind of moronic. it does not bother the person at the front. heck, they might not even be able to hear the horn.

there is a moron in this situation but it is probably not who you think it is

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
This elderly, very passive man once told me a story about his car breaking down at a red light. The lady behind him started blowing her horn. He casually got out of the vehicle and went to her window and said," hey lady, how about you go up there and try to start my car and I'll sit back here and blow your horn."

Too swole to control

Oct 28, 2015
well, that is kind of moronic. it does not bother the person at the front. heck, they might not even be able to hear the horn.

there is a moron in this situation but it is probably not who you think it is
I found a middle finger guy ^^^

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
I've always wondered why people honk their horn in a traffic jam. Do they think that it will somehow cause the traffic to flow again?

Car horns are an annoying noise, all it does is piss off others.

It's kind of like a child screaming because he dropped his ice cream or something, a mini adult tantrum.

Too swole to control

Oct 28, 2015
I've always wondered why people honk their horn in a traffic jam. Do they think that it will somehow cause the traffic to flow again?

It's kind of like a child screaming because he dropped his ice cream or something, a mini adult tantrum.
I bet someone like me honked at you and made you spill hot coffee on your pants and now you u salty

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015

Personally I only ever honk the horn to fuck people off. (Or the odd time some dipshit is about to crash or something)

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
I wish that each horn had 2 different levels.

A "hey there... The light turned green and I'm not sure if you saw it yet"

And a "hey fucko.. if you keep driving like an asshat someone is going to pull your bitch ass out of your car and curbstomp you."

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
I've never used the horn in traffic in my whole life. Someone honking anywhere near me pisses me off and you never know when you honk at the wrong person you could end up dead so I'd rather not take the chance...

MondoIDIOT

Better than you !
Mar 20, 2020
Horn honking is for women who can't control their emotions.

Also

If you don't honk you are a pussy who is scared of confrontation.

Signed ,
Keung

SPOILER

NAMASTE

Too swole to control

Oct 28, 2015
I've never used the horn in traffic in my whole life. Someone honking anywhere near me pisses me off and you never know when you honk at the wrong person you could end up dead so I'd rather not take the chance...
I been coming unhinged since this lockdown shit. Caring less and less daily