Sci/Tech Dear @ThatOneDude

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
Don't think we are enemies tho bruv.

And what is this thread about now, you found out that people who made a covid vaccine... did work in the field before?
Scandalous!

When I want someone to build me a house I'm going to take a random ballet dancer of the street instead of a company that actually builds houses. That is always the best bet.

I mean, look at the things ShatsBassoon @ShatsBassoon showed us here.
Can't trust the pros.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Gotta say, I made this in good fun, but also in sharing puzzle pieces.

I just received a pretty sobering call, and unfortunately timely, and this has hit home.

This vaccine epidemic first hit home for me in the Summer of 2003, when I had to carry my daughter's limp unresposive 2-year old body into an emergency room, & my life was forever changed, as was she.
Now it's my good friends wife.

At this point, being this blunt, I have to come to terms that this is a brick wall.
There is nothing benevolent about the "health care system", aside from its workers, who are our friends, family & neighbors.

It seems people generally don't see the big picture unless it's an msm headline, which only ever occur after the operation is complete as controlled opposition, much like "recounts".
So I'd say this night, look at the timelines.
Remember what happened in what order.
What are the implications of Moderna sending bundled mrna vaccine data patents a month before the WHO declares an epidemic, and a trade deal is signed amidst a trade war & after quelling of freedom protests in the world's largest city, weeks after Event 201.
Think & take care.

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
When I want someone to build me a house I'm going to take a random ballet dancer of the street instead of a company that actually builds houses. That is always the best bet.

I mean, look at the things ShatsBassoon @ShatsBassoon showed us here.
Can't trust the pros.
I ain't that guy, pal.
Trust me.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
No amount of proof will change the minds of some....or many.

Watch and mark it down. When irrefutable proof of voting machine manipulation, fraud by people handling & processing ballots, etc is proven in AZ and GA, the auditors will be attacked. Not the people who committed the fraud. Not the corrupt politicians that continue to fuck America to tears. Not foreign influences. The red blooded Americans who love this country and want to know if our election system is corrupt will be attacked.

That’s how brainwashed many have become in the country. That’s how fucked the moral compasses of some is.

Calling it now. Watch it happen.

M

member 1013

No amount of people will change the minds of some in the cult.

Watch and mark it down. When irrefutable proof of voting machine manipulation, fraud by people handling & processing ballots, etc is proven in AZ and GA, the auditors will be attacked. Not the people who committed the fraud. Not the corrupt politicians that continue to fuck America to tears. Not foreign influences. The red blooded Americans who love this country and want to know if our election system is corrupt will be attacked.

That’s how brainwashed many have become in the country. That’s how fucked the moral compasses of some is.

Are you waiting patiently like me?!

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015

Wait, are we still waiting for proof?

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015

Can I ask you a serious question. Have you even once considered that the reverse might be true? If so, what would it take to satisfy you? If not, what convinced you?