Deceptive site warning

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BJTT_Kiwi

My member is more well known than yours
Jun 25, 2015
Hey

Just having a look through the member pics thread, and got this warning twice in a row when I clicked the page 2 button (bottom left of screen). Was using Chrome, MacBook Air, OSX Yosemite at the time.

Posting this thread from mobile.
Thought it was worth flagging with you.

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
Hey

Just having a look through the member pics thread, and got this warning twice in a row when I clicked the page 2 button (bottom left of screen). Was using Chrome, MacBook Air, OSX Yosemite at the time.

I am pretty confident that the issue is at your end, and nothing to do with TMMAC whatsoever, but I'm sure the staff will look into it. I have my adguard adblocker off for this site all the time and never had any issue personally.

I would advise scanning with the free program Malwarebytes, if you haven't done so already.

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
Hey

There's your problem.
Just kidding, a little PC humour.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
Embedded pic so the page tried to load the pic.

No idea why he gets the warning.

I don't on any browser I am using.
I get one on mine. I believe it is an ISP warning, I've seen it before, so our ISP's must share lists.

Left Hook Larry

3x Undisputed Monsters Champ/King of Buttertooths
First 100
Jan 14, 2015

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
That list is controlled by Google. You can lookup any url here - Safe Browsing Site Status – Transparency Report – Google

Nothing to worry about though as it's a simple .jpg image. You won't get any drive by malware with that it's usually javascript/flash that the bad guys use.
that's what they want you to believe.

every time you open a jpeg with a person looking at the camera, someone else is looking through those eyes .... RIGHT AT YOU.

bro