[Deleted] South Beach visit turns into a.........sticky situation.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldie Wilson III

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Angelic Isabella Valle in naked dance at Miami restaurant video is arrested | Daily Mail Online

"A woman who caused a stir after a video of her stripping naked and pouring ketchup all over her body in front of stunned diners was posted online, has been arrested.

Angelic Isabella Valle [Deleted], 23, from St. Louis is charged with incite to riot, indecent exposure, lewd and lascivious behavior and disorderly conduct, at the Johnny Rockets on Ocean Drive in Miami Beach, police said.

Valle was booked into jail on Friday after she was arrested on Thursday night and held on $3,000 bond on Friday. Her father appeared in court and told the judge she has mental issues, NBC Miami reported.

The video, which was posted to World Star Hip Hop, shows the woman, dubbed 'ketchup girl' taking her clothes off as she's surrounded by men in the middle of the busy restaurant.

Some poured condiments and water on her as she smiled and danced for people holding up their cell phones. At least one man was seen touching her exposed genitals as others stood around gawping at her dancing in the middle of the restaurant.

The video shows Valle performing a provocative dance. She then ends up nude on a table where she is covered in water and ketchup before a restaurant worker approaches her and tells her that she has to leave.

Miami Beach Police said that Valle left the restaurant holding a towel and a two-piece bathing suit.

'Look me up on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook,' she said as she walked away, according to a police report.

But she came back moments later to retrieve her shoes and bag. Police arrived on scene but Valle had fled. At least two tables and two glasses worth a total of $420 were damaged in the incident, the report said.

The video was posted to World Star Hip Hop, a website known for featuring outrageous videos. It was posted nine days after the October 9 incident.

It has more than one million views and more than 13,000 comments, most of which express disgust in her actions.

In a video posted on her Instagram account on Thursday Valle seemed unrepetant.

She wrote: 'Ya'll just mad 'cause you weren't there.'

That s--t was fun now that I remember it. Yeah, yeah, yeah, arrest me, it was fun. Take me to jail. It was fun. And everybody looked like they were having fun too so yeah.'

But after police tracked her down and she realized that she was going to be arrested she posted another message on Instagram: 'I'm going to jail tonight remember me okay? I love all of you guys.'

Police are still investigating the incident and looking for one of the men seen touching her in the video.

Last edited by a moderator:

giusti825

Oct 20, 2015
So wrong, but kinda funny. Johnny Rockets is a family restaurant. I'd be pissed if i had kids there, but LMFAO if i didn't/

Sweets

All Around Dumbass
Feb 9, 2015
. You posses a fascinating dichotomy where you are abhorred with some like Nick Diaz's character and personality but worship his athletic prowess and skill set to the point it over rides his obvious character flaws.
That may be the ugliest sentence I've read here... But... Thank you.

Goldie Wilson III

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I just want to add that diet butcher @Diet Butcher has been lurking this thread for over 15 minutes so it's safe to say that he will also find himself in a very......................STICKY SITUATION.

This is what Joshua Wong was fighting for Diet! Freedom! TLUE DEMOCLACY!

Just Be glad you are in Honk Kong and not China or you might not have been able to enjoy a good wank to OhWhopDaChamp @MelE5150 like the rest of us.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.