General Delta 8

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
Getting high is for losers. Put down the cheetos and mountain dew, quit smoking dope and go outside for fresh air. You mom will be relieved to get you out of her basement.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Getting high is for losers. Put down the cheetos and mountain dew, quit smoking dope and go outside for fresh air. You mom will be relieved to get you out of her basement.
Did you get those edibles I sent that you requested?

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Anyone have any experience with this new thing?

Becoming quite popular here in Texas for obvious reasons.

Any opinions on the forum?

What about my Weed Guru jason73 @jason73 ? Whatchu think man.
I have been hearing but this stuff but if it anything like k2 aka spice no thanks horrible high.

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
if it anything like k2 aka spice no thanks horrible high.
It is not like k2/spice at all, fuck that stuff. If you smoke regular weed, its the same high as that. Maybe a little mellower and doesn't last quite as long. I know a guy that sells it at his CBD shop and he gave me a bunch of stuff to sample. It works. It's wild that they're able to sell it in Texas, our governor hates weed - he was trying to ban CBD for fucks sake. As soon as they figure it out and ban it in Tx, the stores will just start selling Delta 10 lol. At this point they might as well legalize weed and collect the taxes.

Jdog93

.....?
Jun 2, 2016
seems like a marketing ploy to sell ditch weed for top dollar. it gets you high but not as high as real weed . i fail to see a purpose for this product. if regular death weed gets you too stoned then take smaller hoots,roll smaller joints and stop being a bitch
I thank you for your wisdom.

Jdog93

.....?
Jun 2, 2016
It is not like k2/spice at all, fuck that stuff. If you smoke regular weed, its the same high as that. Maybe a little mellower and doesn't last quite as long. I know a guy that sells it at his CBD shop and he gave me a bunch of stuff to sample. It works. It's wild that they're able to sell it in Texas, our governor hates weed - he was trying to ban CBD for fucks sake. As soon as they figure it out and ban it in Tx, the stores will just start selling Delta 10 lol. At this point they might as well legalize weed and collect the taxes.
How are the effects for you personally?

Any negative ones?

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
How are the effects for you personally?

Any negative ones?
Nah, nothing negative. If anything, it's mellower than regular weed. The gummies he gave me were 25mg, and that is roughly equivalent to a 10mg edible of regular weed. I say just give it a try see what you think, but I don't think there isn't anything weird or negative to worry about. It is definitely not like spice or anything like that

Jdog93

.....?
Jun 2, 2016
Nah, nothing negative. If anything, it's mellower than regular weed. The gummies he gave me were 25mg, and that is roughly equivalent to a 10mg edible of regular weed. I say just give it a try see what you think, but I don't think there isn't anything weird or negative to worry about. It is definitely not like spice or anything like that
Thanks for the info. That's definitely
what I needed to hear. I had a real bad with that k2 stuff as a youngin as a "friend" of mine laced a joint with some of that BS and had me fainted on the ground like melted ice cream cone.

New shop opened up in town and I'ma give the product a look see.

Last edited:

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
you guys show go to Oklahoma for weed but if you get a medicinal rec they can take away your gun rights federally. in CA can buy guns and weed because recreational use isnt federal.

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
you guys show go to Oklahoma for weed but if you get a medicinal rec they can take away your gun rights federally. in CA can buy guns and weed because recreational use isnt federal.
My brother buys weed stuff from a guy he knows in Tulsa. But I think if you’re from out of state that you can’t buy from the dispensary. Or if you can you have to pay a several hundred dollar surcharge. Something like that.

honestly though, it isn’t hard for me to find quality edibles and whatnot around here. And it’s all from CO or CA dispensaries. Someone else figured that out and I take advantage of however they do that?

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
sounds like a real hassle to get weed down there . there has got to be 30 stores in town for normies to buy over priced govt weed and on the weekend i was a couple towns over and the indians have booths along the highway with 60 dolllar ounces . if anything we have an oversaturation of weed stores up here

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
My brother buys weed stuff from a guy he knows in Tulsa. But I think if you’re from out of state that you can’t buy from the dispensary. Or if you can you have to pay a several hundred dollar surcharge. Something like that.

honestly though, it isn’t hard for me to find quality edibles and whatnot around here. And it’s all from CO or CA dispensaries. Someone else figured that out and I take advantage of however they do that?
colorado has hash but we california just dab personality I dont dab I just smoke flower out cones or blunts but I like J's better. but I do like smoking hash when I got to Colorado.

Jdog93

.....?
Jun 2, 2016
Finished off a Dr. Dank Banana Kush Disposable.

And been smoking some Bubba Kush Delta 8 Flower.
20211013_213952.jpg
As well as some Sour Gummies 25mg Each.
20211008_190635.jpg

All I can say is the stuff is legit. May not be much to you legal guys but here in my Big Thumb state it's a Godsend.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
this shit is the reason why we chose to stay in the west coast instead of moving to Texas.

delta8 is garbage