Lifestyle Demi Lovato had a heroin overdose.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Apparently she battles with addiction and has been clean for a number of years. It's breaking news right now that she's relapsed and OD.

It's strange because I was having a conversation yesterday regarding the homeless that are around the area I work at and how a lot of them end up hooked on drugs etc and how I sort of empathize with them if it's the only solace they find in the situation they are in, while at the same time it's also very detrimental to thier health and likelihood of ever getting back on thier feet.

The news about her has made me ponder a bit more, I have come to the conclusion that it doesn't matter if you are rich or poor, don't do heroin or mamba.

Or eat liver

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
She also dated Luke Rockhold for a while, followed by Guilherme "Bomba" Vasconcelos. She is a huge MMA/UFC fan and attends a lot of the PPV cards live.

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
That's sad, I think she was like a Disney kid or something.

But it's amazing to me that people are still putting that shit into themselves, even after seeing so many celebs checking out early from it. Haven't you seen Trainspotting? Fuck

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
She also dated Luke Rockhold for a while, followed by Guilherme "Bomba" Vasconcelos. She is a huge MMA/UFC fan and attends a lot of the PPV cards live.
Ahhhhhh have that's right. I forgot about that

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Saw it I .the article and I have heard that song on the radio

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
that is tragic. she has a lot of mental issues and addiction she had a serious cocaine addiction too and was a cutter.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
that is tragic. she has a lot of mental issues and addiction she had a serious cocaine addiction too and was a cutter.
I agree. I think all addiction is tragic. I'm being 100% serious I had a conversation yesterday regarding the problem the UK has with spice and mambe among the homeless.

It's strange how society wants the police to round up all the vagrant drug addicts and get them off our streets yet at the same time are offering prayers for someone famous going a similar path. Double standards.

I'm gonna buy a homeless person some food tomorrow. I also hope she pulls thru, I keep thinking of pulp fiction

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
@Throbby Fart is our man on the pop culture scene here. Thanks for the scoop ;)
It's probably the top story in the civilized news right now. I have an app on my phone for a tabloid that tells me these things as they go down. It doesn't let me select which updates I want tho, which is why I have to manually research new updates on time travellers

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
She's too thick for a heroine addict.... never woulda guessed.

Oct 24, 2015
Don't know what demons she is dealing with to make her want to use H. Hope she recovers. That shit is very addictive. At work there is a couple people that have OD on the floor with that and Oxy. Sad site to say the least.

Howard Moon

Posting Machine
Sep 6, 2015
Don't know what demons she is dealing with to make her want to use H.
For demons you use exorcisms, not heroin. Pretty sure this isn't a religious issue.

For damaged disney kids, I'm not sure what the solution is. Hopefully someone figures it out though, because disney has no plans to stop creating more of them.

Oct 24, 2015
For demons you use exorcisms, not heroin. Pretty sure this isn't a religious issue.

For damaged disney kids, I'm not sure what the solution is. Hopefully someone figures it out though, because disney has no plans to stop creating more of them.
Lol didn't write that right. Demons she has. Who knows, maybe some holywater will help.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
No idea who she is
Kendrick Lamar...
No idea who Kendrick Lamar is, but pretty cool of him to bring people up and let them give it a go like that. Time of their lives for sure. Very cool.
Mike baggz...
No idea who that is.

I have a twitter but I never use it .
Bill Burr...
No idea who he is. When I feel like watching standup (which admittedly isn't very often) I usually find myself on YouTube searching for Eddie Murphy, Richard Pryor or George Carlin.
Rachel Riley...

No idea who she is, but there is something I like about her.
Carrie Champion...
Ah. So that's why I had no idea who she was.
If it's not live sports, I don't ever watch ESPN due to their SJW/political bullshit.
Arianny Celeste...

I have no idea who this chick is, but it has nothing to do with squats.
Kate McKinnon...
Yeah. She's cute. No idea who she is though.

Ricky Carmichael...
Confession : I have no idea who Ricky Carmichael is.