Lifestyle Demi Lovato had a heroin overdose.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Mind like a steal trap

Also, I keep an excel file.

Not really but I remember somebody talkin about someone doing that in the past.

Damn that's a good idea.
Don't make me pivot table you, brah.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
We have savages on the internet now,@???

Am I safe anywhere these days?

M

member 603

I feel for the girl, she's talented and young, and battling severe addiction and depression demons.... I empathize with her.

She's also a pretty die hard MMA fan, a blue belt in BJJ, and has even said that she would consider taking a fight if she progressed to the point her coaches felt she was able to.... Gotta respect that.

I hope she gets the help she needs

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
I'm glad to hear she's awake and responsive.

I bet any money if they probed into this, they'd find she started off with marijuana and worked her way up. Sad

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
I feel for the girl, she's talented and young, and battling severe addiction and depression demons.... I empathize with her.

She's also a pretty die hard MMA fan, a blue belt in BJJ, and has even said that she would consider taking a fight if she progressed to the point her coaches felt she was able to.... Gotta respect that.

I hope she gets the help she needs
Look what training did for Robert Downey Jr. She should concentrate on it more, discipline is good for addiction.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Her pals had that medicine that cops have on them all the time to bring people back from overdoses. It was expected that she'd OD at some point apparently.
Can't say I'm into her music but I liked her as a judge on American Idol or X Factor, whichever one it was.