VID Demi Lovato training MMA with Jay Glazer and Cung Le

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

WineDineSixty-Nine

Nov 1, 2015
Lovato vs. van zant, book it now. Lovato has the stand up advantage, but what does her wrestling look like?
Side note, why the heck does fox use glazer instead of Bryant? I dislike his work greatly.

StillReal

My name is Mark.
Mar 19, 2016
Lovato vs. van zant, book it now. Lovato has the stand up advantage, but what does her wrestling look like?
Side note, why the heck does fox use glazer instead of Bryant? I dislike his work greatly.
Glazer is so annoying to me. Always comes off like an idiot who doesn't know what hes talking about, to me personally. Why would anyone go to him for training? She could pay to train with anyone in the world.

She seems to train pretty god damn hard though for who she is. I was surprised when I saw this. I mean her technique obviously isn't flawless but pretty impressive.

F*K Censorship

get what you can, then take the rest
Oct 27, 2015
Flatout respect.

A women who trains like that for the hell of it is awesome. If she got seriously into mma she could be top 10 just based of this clip. Her movement and speed tops any ronda training video.

and i cant forget... Nice backside forsure.

Mishima Zaibatsu

TMMAC’s resident musician
Feb 27, 2016
I knew she was into MMA, I remember they interviewed her for Ronda's fight with Holly and her new video has a Street Fighting/MMA theme clearly.

Respect.

I hate her music though.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
I thought she was more of a Cut Woman myself...

dacofty

Yea..Ok..Whatever
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
lol i cant stand dana van zant but she would destroy lovato like lavoto destroys food

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
Glazer is so annoying to me. Always comes off like an idiot who doesn't know what hes talking about, to me personally. Why would anyone go to him for training? She could pay to train with anyone in the world.

She seems to train pretty god damn hard though for who she is. I was surprised when I saw this. I mean her technique obviously isn't flawless but pretty impressive.
There is something about aggressive women that's quite attractive.
She's aggressive, has the badonkadonk... and the past mental issues to guarantee she's championship material.... in the sack.. cage.

teamquestnorth

Lindland never cheated
Jan 27, 2015
Shes a 5\10 on a good day.

Because she hit some pads all of a sudden shes a dime? Some of your guys' taste in woman is suspicious.

TBH its borderline disturbing.

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
Flatout respect.

A women who trains like that for the hell of it is awesome. If she got seriously into mma she could be top 10 just based of this clip. Her movement and speed tops any ronda training video.

and i cant forget... Nice backside forsure.
You obviously have never seen Ronda train.