General Demi Moore more like Demi Dyke

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Physical connections between men and women are easy. It's mental and emotional connection which are hard to maintain. You can have heterosexual women who spent their whole life being disappointed with every single man they have ever been with and then try to make that connection with a woman to see if that is the answer. This happens alot, and in the end alot if women are not really lesbians but they're so disappointed with men that they're willing to try.
I don't buy it. Mostly because the reverse isn't true.

If I had nothing but failed relationships and every woman I knew just pissed me off, at no point would I ever come to the conclusion "I think I'm gonna try sucking dick and see how that suits me"

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
I don't buy it. Mostly because the reverse isn't true.

If I had nothing but failed relationships and every woman I knew just pissed me off, at no point would I ever come to the conclusion "I think I'm gonna try sucking dick and see how that suits me"
A verbal assurances may mean little to you or not important enough to "suck a dik" Have you noticed how important talking and being understood is to women? I cant say all women are like this, some may be very resiliant silent communicators but loads and loads of women need that verbal affirmation or they feel depressed and sad. Women are usually very good at this. Men and again I can't say all but loads and loads really suck at it.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
A verbal assurances may mean little to you or not important enough to "suck a dik" Have you noticed how important talking and being understood is to women? I cant say all women are like this, some may be very resiliant silent communicators but loads and loads of women need that verbal affirmation or they feel depressed and sad. Women are usually very good at this. Men and again I can't say all but loads and loads really suck at it.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015