General Democrat hits reporter with shrapnel at campaign event

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

kvr28

Ghost of KVR
Nov 22, 2015
Lol, fucking steel tagets 10 yards away with tannerite sitting right in front of them, there is much more to unwrap from this

View: https://twitter.com/LucasKunceMO/status/1848886246749184008

HOLT, Mo. — A KSHB 41 News reporter was hit by a metal fragment Tuesday afternoon while covering a campaign event for Democratic U.S. Senate candidate Lucas Kunce.

Reporter Ryan Gamboa was covering the event at a private residence in Holt, Missouri — about 40 miles northeast of Kansas City — Tuesday afternoon when he was struck in the arm. It was unclear if he was struck by a bullet ricochet or another type of metal fragment.

Kunce was firing an AR-15-style weapon at the time that the reporter was struck.

Kunce was among those who provided treatment to Gamboa, wrapping a bandage around his arm.

Gamboa went to be checked out at a nearby hospital after the incident. Gamboa said his injuries were minor and he was released from the hospital.

Kunce, a gun owner and Second Amendment supporter, was holding the event with former Illinois Congressman Adam Kinzinger as part of his effort to unseat Sen. Josh Hawley (R - Missouri).

White347lx

Mar 2, 2023
Got to hang out with union workers? Every detail of that post is just strange, nobody I know speaks that way or stages odd range day scenes. My god this eye relief!

kvr28

Ghost of KVR
Nov 22, 2015
Got to hang out with union workers? Every detail of that post is just strange, nobody I know speaks that way or stages odd range day scenes. My god this eye relief!
Good to see his eye gear was protecting his hair, I want to see a video of this, too bad the shrapnel didn't hit the tannerite on the table.

sparkuri

Pulse on the finger of The Cimmunity
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
That happened to my daughter once she was behind me while I was shooting targets and I looked around and she had blood on her face and I felt like the biggest piece of s*** in the world.

White347lx

Mar 2, 2023
I have been tagged hard enough to bleed a drop or two. Shooting soft steel with handguns creates a hole which splashes the lead right back at you. Found that out the hard way. lol

gregbrady

Aug 13, 2024
I don’t think I’ve ever shot a center fire rifle at anything closer than 100 yards. Shit even BB guns ricochet and can hit you in the eye