Society Democrat Wins Special Election in Pennsylvania (Trump Country)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 3289

This is surely a sign of things to come.

Looks like people have gotten tired of an inept President who thinks trade wars are easy to win and who is gonna get embarrassed by a bloated North Korean half his age.

A Democrat has declared victory after a cliffhanger Pennsylvania election for a congressional district that Donald Trump won by 20 points in 2016.

There is no official result, but Conor Lamb and Republican opponent Rick Saccone were neck-and-neck in the solidly conservative 18th district.

Republican sway over the constituency is so strong that Democrats fielded no candidates in the last two votes.

The contest could set the tone for November's US mid-term polls.

Republican House of Representatives Speaker Paul Ryan called the race a "wakeup call" for his party.

Democrat claims victory in 'Trump country'

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
CONS are getting tired of all the winning, so they're trying something new - losing!

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
CONS are getting tired of all the winning, so they're trying something new - losing!
Don't get too excited.
The GOP should hold the Senate and the governors.

All I really care about is the greatest state in the Union. And here, The Comedy of the usual actors it's on full display...

Beto O'Rourke: Ted Cruz's Punk-Rock Problem

Meet the Kennedyesque Democrat Trying to Beat Ted Cruz

Opinion | Why Texas Democrats Are Betting on Beto O’Rourke

Meet Beto O'Rourke, the Texas punk rocker who could beat Ted Cruz

Just like when Hillary was ignoring the Midwest, and she was going to turn Texas blue. Have we forgotten that so quickly?

So what happened on the primary day?

Beto O'Rourke Just Demonstrated How To Lose An Election In Texas

Michael Barone: Primary shows Texas not yet turning blue

Why Beto O'Rourke's primary win doesn't bode well for unseating Ted Cruz | Politics | Dallas News

National Democrats' strategy comes up short in Texas

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
Don't get too excited.
The GOP should handily hold the Senate and the governors.

All I really care about is the greatest state in the Union. And here, The Comedy of the usual actors it's on full display...

Beto O'Rourke: Ted Cruz's Punk-Rock Problem

Meet the Kennedyesque Democrat Trying to Beat Ted Cruz

Opinion | Why Texas Democrats Are Betting on Beto O’Rourke

Meet Beto O'Rourke, the Texas punk rocker who could beat Ted Cruz

Just like when Hillary was ignoring the Midwest, and she was going to turn Texas blue. Have we forgotten that so quickly?

So what happened on the primary day?

Beto O'Rourke Just Demonstrated How To Lose An Election In Texas

Michael Barone: Primary shows Texas not yet turning blue

Why Beto O'Rourke's primary win doesn't bode well for unseating Ted Cruz | Politics | Dallas News

National Democrats' strategy comes up short in Texas
Goood, Goooood .... let the spin job flow through you.... like your dark lord:
Trump Responds To Dem Strength In Pennsylvania District He'd Won Big

WASHINGTON ― PresidentDonald Trumpdownplayed the significance of the Democratic victory in the special election in Pennsylvania’s 18th Congressional District on Wednesday, claiming that Conor Lamb won because he tried to be “like Trump"

:D

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
@conor mcgregor nut hugger and KWingJitsu @KWingJitsu pathetic cry babies who literally have no life except for following politics. Hey guys news flash, Donald Trump owns you, lives in your head, keeps you up at night. I hope one day your lives will be more exciting than to wait on news about politics. Oh and if you guys get any money back from these tax cuts, obviously you will throw it away right?

M

member 3289

@conor mcgregor nut hugger and KWingJitsu @KWingJitsu pathetic cry babies who literally have no life except for following politics. Hey guys news flash, Donald Trump owns you, lives in your head, keeps you up at night. I hope one day your lives will be more exciting than to wait on news about politics. Oh and if you guys get any money back from these tax cuts, obviously you will throw it away right?
Not going to happen. Trump's new tax plan has made sure of that.

Also, what's up with all the ad hominem attacks?

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
Not going to happen. Trump's new tax plan has made sure of that.

Also, what's up with all the ad hominem attacks?
You guys just dont stop its crazy. He is president get over it, nothing is changing till at least 2020, move on with your lives, your lives have not changed one bit since he became president, literally not one bit. This is like a crazy sick obsession you guys have. Let it go. Life is good, stop wasting time hanging on this guys every move. Shit I wasnt a fan of obama but I NEVER EVER talked about him or dwelled on the fact that he was president. Sure he fucked up my health care but it is what it is, live life deal with it stop crying.

M

member 3289

You guys just dont stop its crazy. He is president get over it, nothing is changing till at least 2020, move on with your lives, your lives have not changed one bit since he became president, literally not one bit. This is like a crazy sick obsession you guys have. Let it go. Life is good, stop wasting time hanging on this guys every move. Shit I wasnt a fan of obama but I NEVER EVER talked about him or dwelled on the fact that he was president. Sure he fucked up my health care but it is what it is, live life deal with it stop crying.
The only way to get him out of office in 2020 (my hope/goal) is to continue to highlight his fuck-ups, which are many in number.

And the shit he's doing will have a profound effect on all our lives, whether he gets voted out in 2020 or not.

So no, I won't just shut up and dribble.

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
The only way to get him out of office in 2020 (my hope/goal) is to continue to highlight his fuck-ups, which are many in number.

And the shit he's doing will have a profound effect on all our lives, whether he gets voted out in 2020 or not.

So no, I won't just shut up and dribble.
Yeah because we have seen how presidents changing has such a profound effect on our lives lol.