General Democratic 2020 Election Watch

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Brzezinski also tore into accuser Lucy Flores and bluntly said her description that Biden smelled her hair was a mischaracterization of what happened.

“There’s a woman who accuses him of smelling her hair,” she said. “He’s not interested in your hair, OK. He was going on stage and he took a deep breath before he went on stage and you took it deeply personally.”

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Joe and Mika are so weird. They were basically Trump tv for months and then for whatever reason did a complete 180 and have become as anti-Trump as can be. They're like an old white couple version of Omarosa. Joe has gone downhill so bad especially with his cringeworthy anti-Trump music. Well anywho, I've always liked Joe Biden but I doubt Mika would act that way and trash his accuser if he had an R next to his name...

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Goddamn I'm having second thoughts about Biden having a chance against Trump if he keeps this up...

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
The progressive wing are going to beat and batter him worse than anything the R’s do. He will be very damaged goods by the time he gets the nod. The election will be just like every other election with people claiming they have nobody to vote for.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
The progressive wing are going to beat and batter him worse than anything the R’s do. He will be very damaged goods by the time he gets the nod. The election will be just like every other election with people claiming they have nobody to vote for.

Independents don't care about the left wing. This election is going to the burbs again. Moderates are all Independents and are the largest voting bloc this time, as both parties go to far away from the middle.

Biden arrives and will continue to have a huge advantage in this crowd. Rumors of Biden demise (like his supposed "failed launch" ) are greatly exaggerated.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
And why isn't he on the poll??
Because neither major party in the current U.S. political climate would dare run a moderate, rational candidate. It's also why the Dems are going to run Corporate Bernie or Establishment Joe.

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
Independents don't care about the left wing. This election is going to the burbs again. Moderates are all Independents and are the largest voting bloc this time, as both parties go to far away from the middle.

Biden arrives and will continue to have a huge advantage in this crowd. Rumors of Biden demise (like his supposed "failed launch" ) are greatly exaggerated.
None of that changes what I wrote though. The left wing is going to bloody him up. As of today I don’t see anyone else on the dem side getting the nod besides Biden. We are saying the same thing here. There are just going to be a lot of unhappy progressives.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
None of that changes what I wrote though. The left wing is going to bloody him up. As of today I don’t see anyone else on the dem side getting the nod besides Biden. We are saying the same thing here. There are just going to be a lot of unhappy progressives.

My point is that what progressives consider "bloodied" wont come across to the voting populace. He didnt support Medicare for all! He isn't apologizing enough! He'll come out fine. Things like the Iraq vote (recent Bernie attempt) fall flat as well due to time and Trump's continued interventions neutralizing a comparison in the general.
The only person that will bloody Biden will be himself since he has a penchant for gaffes.

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
My point is that what progressives consider "bloodied" wont come across to the voting populace. He didnt support Medicare for all! He isn't apologizing enough! He'll come out fine. Things like the Iraq vote (recent Bernie attempt) fall flat as well due to time and Trump's continued interventions neutralizing a comparison in the general.
The only person that will bloody Biden will be himself since he has a penchant for gaffes.
I think these two old unfiltered white guys are going to be good entertainment coming down the stretch. I just feel they aren't going to sit still while Biden comes out on top. They are going to inflict damage and as you state Biden's predilection for stepping in shit, his own side is going to do that work. How he handles it remains to be seen. Can that Joe Biden beat Trump? What ideas does Joe have that are going to make a great economy better? What ideas does Joe have for putting people to work when we have very low unemployment? Right now all I hear him saying is he's a nicer guy. Does he really want to talk about ethics? Joe is just a guy with nothing to really offer to except he isn't Trump and oh tax the rich. That's a new one dems never brought up before. Zzzzzzz I also realize that's all MANY are looking for.

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
His son might be able to help.

Chinese Fund Backed by Hunter Biden Invested in Technology Used to Surveil Muslims

On Wednesday, Human Rights Watch released a troubling report about a phone application made by the Chinese government. The app provides law enforcement with easy, daily access to data detailing the religious activity, blood type, and even the amount of electricity used by ethnic minority Muslims living in the western province of Xinjiang.

The app relies heavily on facial recognition software supplied by Face++, a division of the Chinese startup Megvii, a relationship that sparked questions in the press for Megvii investors. One of the most prominent of these investors is Alibaba Group Holding, which was co-founded by Jack Ma, the wealthiest Chinese billionaire and an icon for the country’s image of entrepreneurship.

The flurry of media reports this week about Face++, Ma, and the role of the private sector in building China’s increasingly sprawling surveillance state, however, left out another prominent investor in the company: Hunter Biden.

Chinese Fund Backed by Hunter Biden Invested in Technology Used to Surveil Muslims

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
His son might be able to help.

On Wednesday, Human Rights Watch released a troubling report about a phone application made by the Chinese government. The app provides law enforcement with easy, daily access to data detailing the religious activity, blood type, and even the amount of electricity used by ethnic minority Muslims living in the western province of Xinjiang.

The app relies heavily on facial recognition software supplied by Face++, a division of the Chinese startup Megvii, a relationship that sparked questions in the press for Megvii investors. One of the most prominent of these investors is Alibaba Group Holding, which was co-founded by Jack Ma, the wealthiest Chinese billionaire and an icon for the country’s image of entrepreneurship.

The flurry of media reports this week about Face++, Ma, and the role of the private sector in building China’s increasingly sprawling surveillance state, however, left out another prominent investor in the company: Hunter Biden.

Have you seen those big beards? Doing Gods work here.