General Democratic 2020 Election Watch

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Where do the millions in campaign contributions go when these corrupt losers drop out?

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Where do the millions in campaign contributions go when these corrupt losers drop out?

If it’s anything like over here they will be swallowed into the democrats slush fund and redistributed to Hilary’s eventual campaign.

I actually hope Warren gets the nod. She will wrong foot Trump imo. Bernie I do like but think not enough middle of the road voters will vote for him.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Keep underestimating the quiet Asian at your peril.....

Yang raises $16.5 million in fourth quarter
This won't matter if the DNC keeps them off the stage. There aren't many pulls in December and there's only been one in the last 40 days in the areas that he's strongest. They've extended the polling. But there's a chance that he doesn't make it on the next stage in a couple weeks purely due to the lack of polls.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Last time bernie bought a beach house
Not for nothing but... Based on what he has made over the last 30 years strictly from his job in politics, he can easily afford the 3 homes that he has on his own. Fucker is so cheap that he even managed to find a row home in DC for under $500k in an area where he isn't overly likely to get shot. Add in that his wife had a 6 figure salary for years and this is a big bag of nothing. Add in the book deal (which has collectively paid him about $2 mill by now) and he could have paid them all off by now.

I'm not a big Bernie guy but if you make six figures for over 25 years and you don't have the ability to own a second or third reasonably priced home then you've either went through some shit or you're garbage with money.

LeGarconDeCum

Dec 25, 2019

Buttigieg is an Arabic derivative and it quite literally means “Cock Daddy”.

I think thats why i like him so much

regular john

Muay Thai World Champion
May 21, 2015
Not for nothing but... Based on what he has made over the last 30 years strictly from his job in politics, he can easily afford the 3 homes that he has on his own. Fucker is so cheap that he even managed to find a row home in DC for under $500k in an area where he isn't overly likely to get shot. Add in that his wife had a 6 figure salary for years and this is a big bag of nothing. Add in the book deal (which has collectively paid him about $2 mill by now) and he could have paid them all off by now.

I'm not a big Bernie guy but if you make six figures for over 25 years and you don't have the ability to own a second or third reasonably priced home then you've either went through some shit or you're garbage with money.
it doesn’t matter, right wing lunatics honestly believe that if you stand up for social justice then by logic you should give up your own property to the poor.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
it doesn’t matter, right wing lunatics honestly believe that if you stand up for social justice then by logic you should give up your own property to the poor.
Isnt that literally what communism forces you to do at gun point

regular john

Muay Thai World Champion
May 21, 2015
Isnt that literally what communism forces you to do at gun point
no. First, If someone is forcing you to do anything at gun point then it’s not communism. Second, Bernie is not a communist. Third, social justice is not the same as communism.

you don’t even have a radical left in the US let alone anything close to communism. You have social democrats which amounts to center-left in Europe/Latin America. But back to the point, “calling out” social democrats or even communists (for the sake of argument) for owning stuff is retarded.

Hwoarang

TMMAC Addict
Oct 22, 2015
Jeff Sessions knows what's up, watch him Pope slap the pedo's hand away and immediately position himself between his granddaughter and Uncle Creepy.

View: https://youtu.be/HeIad8_mhEI

Too many of the other parents just awkwardly smile as they watch Biden molest their kids in front of them.