General Democratic 2020 Election Watch

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
Does Elizabeth Warren stand a chance in a primary battle?

Don't Joe and mayor Pete offer a more palatable option to the middle and Bern ie the obvious choice on the left?
Warren seems pretty done. Barring something extraordinary, it'll be difficult to imagine her making it to Super Tuesday. Pete and Joe represent different parts of the center. Joe has more of the Washington establishment and long time DNC folks with him while Pete has the consultariat and interest groups with a lot of yuppie energy behind him. Klobuchar seems to be drawing the remainder of middle aged institutional votes. Bernie's picking up a lot of working class support, unions, and old school lefties plus anti-establishment types and young people. Warren's kind of trying to draw from all of these groups but doesn't seem to have a firm foothold in any of them.

M

member 3289

If there are any Buttigieg supporters in Broward County, FL, please PM me your location so I can come punch you in your fucking face

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
In honor of another strong performance by Buttigieg, I am going to awkwardly make out with my fake husband and then try to get all of the postmen and black police officers in my area fired from their jobs.

Sheepdog

Dec 1, 2015
This is a stretch. The geriatric fuck is definitely losing it, but that's just a slip of the tongue seeing he is talking about both New Hampshire and Nevada a lot at the moment.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016

Sheepdog

Dec 1, 2015
Mini Mike Bloomberg with his "hot take" on minorities. This might end his campaign...

View: https://twitter.com/BenjaminPDixon/status/1227067093692055553
Donald Trump is more left-wing on many issues than former Republican mayor Michael Bloomberg is. It would be kind of funny to watch them battle an election out together - two billionaires, of them a former Democrat running as a Republican, one a former Republican running as a Democrat. It would be a nice way to sum up how badly everything has gone to shit.

M

member 3289

Donald Trump is more left-wing on many issues than former Republican mayor Michael Bloomberg is. It would be kind of funny to watch them battle an election out together - two billionaires, of them a former Democrat running as a Republican, one a former Republican running as a Democrat. It would be a nice way to sum up how badly everything has gone to shit.
I can't wait for Trump to try his arrogant New Yorker bullshit on Bernie, who is way more NY than Trump will ever be

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
What is so controversial about that? Numbers. Funny part is, you can remove the minority part and its still true. You can remove the age limits part and it is still true. If you remove the male part, it is no longer true.
That works for Republicans but that won't fly in a Democratic nomination...

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
In Appreciation For Primary Win, Bernie Promises To Make New Hampshire The Site Of His Very First Re-Education Camp
February 12th, 2020

NEW HAMPSHIRE—After an astounding victory against Democratic rivals in the New Hampshire primaries, Bernie Sanders expressed his thanks to an adoring crowd of Bolsheviks and college students. Also present was a contingent of lying dog-faced pony soldiers, who flipped their support to Bernie after Biden’s recent gaffe.

“I happen to believe,” Senator Sanders began, “that the re-education of racists and freedom lovers from the middle of the country will be essential to healing and remaking this nation. That is why I am pleased to announce that we will build our very first re-education facility right here in the great state of New Hampshire.”

Wild cheers broke out from the crowd as Bernie supporters were moved by this great honor.

Sanders promised that this brand new camp will be tuition-free, and will provide unlimited government cheese, flour, and abortions to both men and women.

Bernie Sanders Campaign staffers were quick to inform him that such a facility may be redundant since the famous Dartmouth College Re-Education Camp already exists in New Hampshire. “That’s no problem,” said Bernie. “Just throw up some barbed wire around Dartmouth, build a train track for the cattle cars, and we’re done!”

Sources close to the Sanders campaign report that Bernie will pick AOC as his first Dean of Economics Re-education.