General Democrats choice 2020

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
don't really want to vote for trump but I just might have to so this creepy fuck doesn't become our leader

T

The Big Guy

don't really want to vote for trump but I just might have to so this creepy fuck doesn't become our leader
Trump sucks. But hes not going to destroy american values like bidens new democrats will.

It's about the long term and these psychotic BLM idiots are out of control. Bidens barely alive and doesnt care about the future.

My hope is trump wins and in the next 4 years the dems split with the progressive commies. Then I would be able to vote Democrat if there was a candidate I liked. Like tulsi gabbard.

The dems need to break away from the extremists and I think they would win alot of elections

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
Trump sucks. But hes not going to destroy american values like bidens new democrats will.

It's about the long term and these psychotic BLM idiots are out of control. Bidens barely alive and doesnt care about the future.

My hope is trump wins and in the next 4 years the dems split with the progressive commies. Then I would be able to vote Democrat if there was a candidate I liked. Like tulsi gabbard.

The dems need to break away from the extremists and I think they would win alot of elections
yup much rather have Trump for now. at least we know what we'll get

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015

america needs a centerist third party . most of the votes are in the center or center left ,center right. the extreme on either side are a small portion of the actual population. the left wants to pander to the sjw,blm and commies and the right wants to pander to the religious folks and anti abortion weirdos .most real people dont even give a fuck about any of that.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
can't believe people are actually thinking of voting for creepy joe

unreal

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Yea sorta. But that's probably most rich guys

Biden sniffs kids. I bet he sniffs bicycle seats too.
Trump was known to walk through 15 year old girls changing rooms.... That seems to be worse than sniffing kids.

It's OK to say both are creepy fucks.

T

The Big Guy

Trump was known to walk through 15 year old girls changing rooms.... That seems to be worse than sniffing kids.

It's OK to say both are creepy fucks.
I thought that was miss america pagents. If so i agree with you men should never be in the women's changing rooms. Especially not trannys

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I thought that was miss america pagents. If so i agree with you men should never be in the women's changing rooms. Especially not trannys
Nah he owned many pageants but the accusations were he'd walk through the Miss Teen USA dressing rooms while they were changing. Couple this with his relationship with Jeffery, well it doesn't look good.

T

The Big Guy

Nah he owned many pageants but the accusations were he'd walk through the Miss Teen USA dressing rooms while they were changing. Couple this with his relationship with Jeffery, well it doesn't look good.

Sounds shitty but the article didnt even rate the accusation due to lack of evidence. It's probably true though

Either way I dont like trump. But the dems and diaper snipers are going to ruin this country as fast as possible. The lesser of two evils once again

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Sounds shitty but the article didnt even rate the accusation due to lack of evidence. It's probably true though

Either way I dont like trump. But the dems and diaper snipers are going to ruin this country as fast as possible. The lesser of two evils once again
Doesn't it really suck that that's how we have to make these important decisions?

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019