General Denmark debuts new children's TV show about a man with a huge and uncontrollable penis

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
T

The Big Guy

1610049778347.png

(CNN)Denmark's flagship broadcaster has suffered blowback over its newest children's TV program, "John Dillermand" -- an animation starring a man with a penis so massive and flexible it can save children from danger, fetch objects from a river and operate as a pogo stick.

The show, whose 13 episodes are available to watch on the DR network's website, follows its titular character as he navigates an array of unexpected scenarios caused by his inexplicably huge genitalia.

In episode one, for instance, the mustached Dillermand uses his gigantic, stripey organ as a lead for his dog -- but quickly finds himself inundated with requests from his neighbors to take their pets out for a walk, too. At another point in the show, he is stuck floating in mid-air after balloons are tied to his groin.

his penis and must raise money to pay them back, and in a third, he uses it to steal an ice cream at the zoo. The show's opening montage also shows him using his genitals to keep a lion away from a group of children.

A still from the program, showing one of the numerous misadventures Dillermand suffers as a result of his genitalia.
The show was generally met with hilarity in Denmark and across the internet, with many praising it as an appropriate and light-hearted way to teach children about the human anatomy.

But some took issue with the main character's central trait. Danish politician Morten Messerschmidt, a member of the right-wing Danish People's Party, said children should not be forced to watch a cartoon depiction of an adult man's groin.

And a handful of parents have taken to the Facebook page of DR's children's network, urging them to remove the program.

A spokesperson for DR told CNN that most of those who criticized the program did so "without even (having) seen the show, because it wasn't released yet."

"In Denmark it is now a huge success, and the children are watching it in big numbers," she said, telling CNN that 200,000 people have viewed the first episode.

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2021/01/07/europe/denmark-john-dillermand-controversy-scli-intl/index.html

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Danish politician Morten Messerschmidt, a member of the right-wing Danish People's Party, said children should not be forced to watch a cartoon depiction of an adult man's groin.
Ummm, this strikes me as a parenting issue more than anything else.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I mean it's funny. But then when you think about it it's not. How many people signed off on a show about a penis? It's weird

T

The Big Guy

I mean it's funny. But then when you think about it it's not. How many people signed off on a show about a penis? It's weird
It could be a show for adults and maybe it would pass. But a show where a man uses his dick to save children is crazy

M

member 1013

They were talking about this on the radio last week. It’s amazing. Messed up, but amazing.

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
To think in Britain, people complained because Tinky Winky carried a handbag on Teletubbies.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
I'm suing... I told those Dane motherfuckers that can't make a show about me.

redneck

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
All a part of the Globalist agenda to make children into sexually aware beings.

Expect a lot more of this now that the Globlaists control the Whitehouse from Jan 20.