IMG/GIF Deontay Wilder - NO EXCUSES

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 3289

Boxing loves rematches even more than the Fritatas. 10 of Pacman's fights are against 3 guys. Corrupt decisions aren't just for gambling, they are to create rematches.

If Wilder wins, they'll pull out the money wheelbarrow and convince him to fight the 4th. It's why doing the 3rd fight is such a shitstain of a fight. Fucks us out of the fight we actually want, and could do so permanently.
Eddie Hearn and AJ are the only ones who will fuck us out of Fury vs AJ

M

member 3289

Can't really disagree. But a Wilder KO will definitely fuck us.

We all know there's a massive obstacle already but if Fury takes an L then it is even that much further away.
The only way Fury loses to Wilder is if he goes on a gypsy bender of drugs and alcohol and shows up to the third fight 350 lbs.

So yeah he's got about a 50% chance of losing to Wilder in the third fight.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Oh wow, really? What a coincidence. Here I am complaining about a rematch for no apparent reason, and it turns out there's actually going to be a rematch.

And I never would have guessed that Wilder has the potential to win, aside from the fact that I already said that. By this amazing logic we should do 50 rematches. Or 100. Anyone can win. I'm sold.
you love to exaggerate

regular john

Muay Thai World Champion
May 21, 2015
Oh wow, really? What a coincidence. Here I am complaining about a rematch for no apparent reason, and it turns out there's actually going to be a rematch.

And I never would have guessed that Wilder has the potential to win, aside from the fact that I already said that. By this amazing logic we should do 50 rematches. Or 100. Anyone can win. I'm sold.
Glory ran Sittichai vs. Marat Grigorian five times until Grigorian was finally able to squeeze out a decision. it was some of the most annoying matchmaking I've ever seen and there's no money involved in kickboxing at all they just wanted to screw Sittichai out of the title.

in Muay Thai on the other hand they do the same matchup 10-11 times if the fights are good and the gamblers are interested.

I was going to end this post with a connection to the boxing/mma rematches but nah, lost my train of thought.

M

member 3289

Glory ran Sittichai vs. Marat Grigorian five times until Grigorian was finally able to squeeze out a decision. it was some of the most annoying matchmaking I've ever seen and there's no money involved in kickboxing at all they just wanted to screw Sittichai out of the title.

in Muay Thai on the other hand they do the same matchup 10-11 times if the fights are good and the gamblers are interested.

I was going to end this post with a connection to the boxing/mma rematches but nah, lost my train of thought.
Pitbull vs Daniel Straus in Bellator

M

member 1013

“I tell people all the time before I fight them, I let the fighters know, l let the fans know, don’t make excuses for my wins when I win. They did just that. Everybody’s gonna have an excuse. The thing about it is, nobody wants to hear an excuse once you lose. When you lose, you lose. Deal with it. But if it’s an excuse that actually occurred, keep it to yourself and amongst your team."

-Actual Deontay Wilder quote

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
He's a cunt. Just a better dressed Dana White with an English accent.
That's an unfair comparison. There's a big difference between them. Hearn got to where he is in life through nepotism, whereas Dana White only relied on cronyism.

I guess it's hard to rely on nepotism when even your own family despises you.

Haulport

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
As much as people are hanging shit on Wilder, it seems to have made people forget that they've fought twice and that Fury has basically beaten the fuck out of him twice. Everyone is now transfixed on the 2nd fight.

Why anyone is interested in a 3rd fight is beyond me. Might as well do it 1000 times then. Wilder always has the chance to catch him, but will otherwise get beaten badly by the far superior boxer. No matter the outcome of the 3rd fight, that will never change. It's literally a pointless fight.
Slowly morphing into a good poster......interesting....