Deontay Wilder vs. Tyson Fury LIVE discussion - 12/1/18

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Alejandro Rochin card is stank

I don't fee right giving Fury a win , but old AR has a shit card going on and he got paid

only gave rounds after he felt like his entire card was going to swing wilder...plain as day

Honestly haven’t found any. If you don’t get into physical altercations you’re probably weak.
One of my few good friends remarked once he thought it was interesting for him to note what other people value, i.e. how they choose to evaluate themselves. He noticed everyone tends to have one basic "measuring stick."
I am merely suggesting to you now, that one doesn't have to use only one measure.

Last edited by a moderator:
M

member 3289

ALSO THERE'S NO WAY IN HELL ANTHONY JOSHUA GETS UP FROM THAT ROUND 12 KNOCKDOWN.

THAT WAS GYPSY SORCERY THAT BROUGHT FURY BACK FROM THE DEAD

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
One of my few good friends remarked once that it was interesting it was for him to note what other people value, i.e. how they choose to evaluate themselves. He noticed everyone tends to have one basic "measuring stick."
I am merely suggesting to you now, that one doesn't have to use only one measure.
I’ve been thinking about the johari window recently, I generally don’t try to keep secrets about myself so it’s a bit of an exercise for me. And you’re right, there isn’t just one measure but getting up after taking a kicking does build character.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
Yanks think Wilder won because that's what the Yank commentators told them to think.

Poms think Fury won because that's what the Pom commentators told them to think.

We are all fucking retards who think what we want to think or are told to think. It's best to not analyze the fight but just accept that you're a retard and rather than attempt to better yourself, just do some drugs and come work alongside me at Sizzler.

M

member 3289

"Whoever has the most points wins"

I'm agreeing. In fact that's literally what I said

Tyson won the sporting event but if it were an actual fight Wilder won
and Tyson woulda been pummeled as he lay unconscious with no referee
to intervene.

Like Cat Zingano says.... After we go to war I wanna know if we were
in the jungle who gets the bone and who starves to death

Thats also why I'm not mad at the draw.
Fury was never gonna win this fight by knockout. Him saying he was gonna knock Wilder out was just promotion/trying to get into Wilder's head.

If it were an actual fight Wilder wouldn't have been able to stop, sit down, and breathe 8 times before he got his first knockdown.

I see where you're coming from but the scope from which you're analyzing this is a bit narrow, honestly. No offense meant.

Fury was never gonna win this fight by knockout. Him saying he was gonna knock Wilder out was just promotion/trying to get into Wilder's head.

If it were an actual fight Wilder wouldn't have been able to stop, sit down, and breathe 8 times before he got his first knockdown.

I see where you're coming from but the scope from which you're analyzing this is a bit narrow, honestly. No offense meant.
This is a convincing argument.

Nov 21, 2015
Boxing isn’t supposed to be a simulation of a real fight.
I know it isn't but that's kinda the underlying thing that everyone wants to know

The question of who is the baddest man/woman on the planet.

That's the underlying psychology of a heavyweight fight.

We all watch heavy weights for that reason

Who's the baddest motherfucker?

The fight was won in a manner that did not show Tyson being that person

That person was Wilder

Nov 21, 2015

That's fair

I'm saying Tyson won. He clearly won but if I were asked who kicked who's ass
I have to say Wilder kicked Tyson's ass.

If that makes sense

Nov 21, 2015
This fight has me thinking maybe we should start scoring both MMA and boxing events
on which combatant lost more brain cells and accumulated more limb damage.

Like a meter for boxing that determines the amount of brain cells lost per round.

LMAO