Derek Brunson: “Anderson was definitely a little lubed up”

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016

Derek Brunson fought Anderson Silva back in February of this year, at UFC 208. Brunson would go on to lose the fight by controversial unanimous decision. However, the controversies didn’t stop at the questionable decision, Brunson also claims Silva was greasing during the fight. The Wilmington, North Carolina native, posted about it on Twitter a few days ago:

View: https://twitter.com/DerekBrunson/status/920124436107362304

Speaking with MMA Latest, Brunson explained why he believes Silva was greasing during the fight. “Anderson was definitely a little lubed up. Every time I grabbed him he was just slipping out of everything, and his takedown defense was really good that night..."

Source/more: Exclusive: Derek Brunson: "Anderson was definitely a little lubed up" - MMA Latest

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015

Derek Brunson fought Anderson Silva back in February of this year, at UFC 208. Brunson would go on to lose the fight by controversial unanimous decision. However, the controversies didn’t stop at the questionable decision, Brunson also claims Silva was greasing during the fight. The Wilmington, North Carolina native, posted about it on Twitter a few days ago:

View: https://twitter.com/DerekBrunson/status/920124436107362304

Speaking with MMA Latest, Brunson explained why he believes Silva was greasing during the fight. “Anderson was definitely a little lubed up. Every time I grabbed him he was just slipping out of everything, and his takedown defense was really good that night..."

Source/more: Exclusive: Derek Brunson: "Anderson was definitely a little lubed up" - MMA Latest
looks mighty greasy in that photo

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Good luck man, rename him econo biaaaaatch
Enock hates GSP because Georges has been invited into the aliens world due to his superior human genetics while Enock is still shit posting about lizard people. I mean I get it could be frustrating but to take it out on Rush is just plain childish.

T

The Big Guy

Damn who would have thought that anderson would be brought down by lube and dick pills. Sex products have tarnished this mans legacy.

Last edited by a moderator: