Society Derek Chauvin Trial - Live Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
I got dog piled and kneeled on in a similar manner by about 6 bouncers one night, held me there while they waited for the cops, wasn’t quite 9 minutes but it felt like a fucking week. I was about 110kgs at that stage though and was fairly solid.

One of the pricks tried to tear my bicep off , worst thing about it, he sunk his claws so deep into my bicep I had finger bruises for weeks , whole bicep turned black:

I think get the fuck off me you cunts was the majority of my vocabulary, might have been an I can’t breath or 2 thrown in there as well but I can’t remember , I was fucking hammered.
Sounds like you deserved it and got off lightly.

If you can't handle your drink then you should consider spending more nights in your caravan.

Sober.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
chauvin gets a manslaughter out of this. there are too many contributing factors to floyds death . he was high as fuck and foaming at the mouth .he had ODed a few weeks earlier and foamed at the mouth them too.he might have died from the fent regardless of a police encounter that day. hard to prove that death was the intent when chauvin knelt on his neck initially. i do think its bullshit to kneel on a guys neck for 9 minutes . chauvin has to be convicted of something .there is no way he walks .i think murder is too hard to prove but a negligent death conviction seems attainable .either way people aint going to be happy and they are going to start burning shit again
Agreed.
Likely manslaughter sticks.

I don't think he intended to kill him, but he definitely had a complete disregard for the dude's life.

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Formerly formulating formally
Jan 30, 2015
Sounds like you deserved it and got off lightly.

If you can't handle your drink then you should consider spending more nights in your caravan.

Sober.
Seeing as the taint responded to you I will take you off ignore and reply to this, congratulations

Yeah, I absolutely did get off lightly. I did damage and had damage done to me, that was good enough for them and good enough for me.

I’ll stay in my caravan and you stay in your glass house throwing stones

Now back on ignore you go cretin.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
The doctor who pronounced George Floyd dead says a lack of oxygen was the likely cause.
An emergency room doctor who tried to save George Floyd’s life for 30 minutes before pronouncing him dead testified on Monday that he believed Mr. Floyd had most likely died of a lack of oxygen, bolstering a central argument of the prosecution.
In response to questions from Mr. Nelson, Dr. Wankhede Langenfeld agreed that many different things — including taking fentanyl and methamphetamine — could cause a death that would still be considered asphyxiation.

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
The doctor who pronounced George Floyd dead says a lack of oxygen was the likely cause.
So the ER doctor said the guy may have been on so many drugs that he couldn't breathe. How does that help the prosecution?

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
And how are you disputing that?
They put a guy on trial for murder claiming he caused the guy to died from asphyxiation by kneeling on his back. The doctor said the guy may have died from asphyxiation due to drugs. Those drugs were found in his system during the autopsy. That doesn't seem to bolster their argument.

I'm not saying the cop didn't kill that guy. I'm saying that's a spin of an article.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
They put a guy on trial for murder claiming he caused the guy to died from asphyxiation by kneeling on his back. The doctor said the guy may have died from asphyxiation due to drugs. Those drugs were found in his system during the autopsy. That doesn't seem to bolster their argument.

I'm not saying the cop didn't kill that guy. I'm saying that's a spin of an article.
How is it a spin if they clearly covered the discrepancy in claims?