Derek Lewis Fan Club Official

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Win or Lose...Black Beast is taking a Boo Boo on MMA anytime he wants to
Post if you are in the club, and may god save your soul if you are against Derek

Limpy

Banned
Oct 20, 2015
Probably my favourite fighter right now.

I’ve always loved those fighters that no matter the fight at any second something crazy can happen.

Vitor, Drew McFedries, Robbie Lawler, Houston Alexander, Tank Abbott, Igor Vovchanchyn, Chris Leben.

I don’t think he has the type of style to ever be the champ but he gets me a lot more excited for a fight than any current champ. Edge of my seat type shit.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Probably my favourite fighter right now.

I’ve always loved those fighters that no matter the fight at any second something crazy can happen.

Vitor, Drew McFedries, Robbie Lawler, Houston Alexander, Tank Abbott, Igor Vovchanchyn, Chris Leben.

I don’t think he has the type of style to ever be the champ but he gets me a lot more excited for a fight than any current champ. Edge of my seat type shit.
I love when he gets up without any technique and just pure strength...that move alone shows that he can summon mad power when exhausted....His style is funny as hell

The dry deadpan sense of humor and persona is gold

Limpy

Banned
Oct 20, 2015
I love when he gets up without any technique and just pure strength...that move alone shows that he can summon mad power when exhausted....His style is funny as hell

The dry deadpan sense of humor and persona is gold
Exactly. He’s just incredible to watch. It’s part funny and part freaky.

I honestly believe if he fought Stipe he’d have a chance. Against a fighter like Cain he’d get mauled.

His power is no joke.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
Top 3 least favorite fighters of all time. Can’t stand the guy and constantly hope to see him get his big dumb head knocked off.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
His humor skills are far superior to his fighting skills, but the dude is entertaining on and off the mic, so consider me a fan.

So Rambo John J @Rambo John J what does this fan club entail? What are the annual dues? Do we get any swag?

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
His humor skills are far superior to his fighting skills, but the dude is entertaining on and off the mic, so consider me a fan.

So Rambo John J @Rambo John J what does this fan club entail? What are the annual dues? Do we get any swag?

Gold Bracelets
Daily Plate of Ribs and Chicken
God saves your Soul
Healthy Boo Boos for life

Dashabox

Fi fie fo fum
Dec 7, 2017
Im in! Derek seems like one of the best guys to sit and have a beer with. He brings some levity and excitement to the sport and comes across as a great guy. Plus he looks exactly like my childhood best friend. Love his interviews.